1SG Iraqi Vet Jailed for Possessing Firearms
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

1SG Iraqi Vet Jailed for Possessing Firearms

This is a discussion on 1SG Iraqi Vet Jailed for Possessing Firearms within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Hard to figure where to post this, but since guns were confiscated, I think it's Second Amendment. And Fourth Amendment, ...

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Default 1SG Iraqi Vet Jailed for Possessing Firearms

Hard to figure where to post this, but since guns were confiscated, I think it's Second Amendment. And Fourth Amendment, too. Anyway, apparently this is the way they treat our nation's veterans in our Capital. This First Sergeant and Iraqi Veteran was awakened at 0400, handcuffed, his apartment searched without a warrant and he spent two weeks in jail. Welcome home, Top!

MILLER: Cover up in D.C.'s arrest of Iraq vet - Washington Times
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

So you think serving in the military somehow means you should get a pass on breaking the law? I am a BIG military supporter and the son and grandson of 20 plus years each vets. I grew up a Navy bratt on bases all over the world. Rule #1 obey the rules and law of the land your in.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Hard to figure where to post this, but since guns were confiscated, I think it's Second Amendment. And Fourth Amendment, too. Anyway, apparently this is the way they treat our nation's veterans in our Capital. This First Sergeant and Iraqi Veteran was awakened at 0400, handcuffed, his apartment searched without a warrant and he spent two weeks in jail. Welcome home, Top!

MILLER: Cover up in D.C.'s arrest of Iraq vet - Washington Times
    wow that really really sucks i hope he sues the pants off the d of c and wins!
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    So you think serving in the military somehow means you should get a pass on breaking the law? I am a BIG military supporter and the son and grandson of 20 plus years each vets. I grew up a Navy bratt on bases all over the world. Rule #1 obey the rules and law of the land your in.
    Did you read the article? Youre response makes me believe you didn't.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Did you read the article? Youre response makes me believe you didn't.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    He didn't read it.
    I read it a few days ago, what a crock!

Another vet finally got his back but they engraved the weapons @ ruined the value

Read about it, same author.
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

.........................................and it's only gettin' better!

KK

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Reminds one of the leaked letter that all vets are potential terrorist, yep that gov under Obama and his traitor group. Come and Take it.

this story was on here before. this was the guy that called the suicide hotline, gave his info, and openly admitted to having guns...when calling the SUICIDE hotline. from this he also apparently disregarded the city's gun registration laws. would they have known he had them if he didnt call the hotline? no

they had no right engraving the weapons imo they could have tagged them another way i would sue for damages
    gun control is being able to hit your target

dcselby1 is offline Denny

You might read the article. What part of Fourth Amdendment violation can't you understand? Being kin to military members is NOT the same as actually having done your own time.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast