Police should strike until public goes for gun control.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Police should strike until public goes for gun control.

This is a discussion on Police should strike until public goes for gun control. within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Well, here's the latest from New York city's resident idiot. Mayor Bloomberg: Police Should Strike Until Public Pushes for Gun ...

Default Police should strike until public goes for gun control.

Well, here's the latest from New York city's resident idiot.

Mayor Bloomberg: Police Should Strike Until Public Pushes for Gun Control -- Daily Intel

I wonder how many police officers think they should refuse to protect the public.

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

I agree with him and every single individual in NY should go buy and keep a weapon for their own protection. Bloomberg is an idiot.

Well if the Blooming Idiot doesn't like guns, why doesn't he get rid of his armed guards first.
    Beware the Fury of a patient man.

Bloomberg ,First get rid of your ARMED SECURITY :-) See how fast things change in New York
    Safety First

It's perfectly fine for HIS security to be armed....just nobody else...what an idiot!

the king of nyc mouths off again this is a man who does not care about the laws he really think he has the only answers just look at how he was able to run for a 3rd term after buying off city hall to run again he said the city needed hin give me a break in his own little pea brain did we need him

Works for me.
    I don't need the Po Po in order to protect myself and my family.

Enjoy your mini vacation NYC LEO.
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Default Police should strike until public goes for gun control.

I would be in favor of starting a petition calling for Bloomberg's armed guards to go on strike! I would welcome a police strike. I'd be willing to bet you would see a decrease in crime in states
    with unrestrictive carry laws. On the contrary places like NY and Chicago will become havens for criminals. Then once all are in and plundering their hearts out, we fence them in and have ourselves a genuine, real life "Escape From New York" scenario.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

I could not agree with the honourable Mayor Bloomburg more. Police, if you disagree with the prevailing political authority exercised by those you mean to police through our mutually elected representatives in the capitol (whichever capitol that may be), and cannot obtain satisfaction through your respective police union apparatae, then, by all means, break the law and strike. After the proletariat finds out how unreliable the police truly are at protecting them, the cries for more lax gun laws and less regulation of private ownership/carry of firearms will be deafening and guns will become even more prevalent in civil society.

Three cheers for Mayor Bloomburg! He has a plan to insure guns become even more pervasive in American society, and this I celebrate.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    Well, here's the latest from New York city's resident idiot.

Mayor Bloomberg: Police Should Strike Until Public Pushes for Gun Control -- Daily Intel

I wonder how many police officers think they should refuse to protect the public.

Bloomie can go Fk himself.....Friggin LibTarded Fascist!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast