Oreilly Anti-gun tirade.. Vote in the poll
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Oreilly Anti-gun tirade.. Vote in the poll

This is a discussion on Oreilly Anti-gun tirade.. Vote in the poll within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Should the FBI crack down on assault weapons? - Interviews - The O'Reilly Factor - Fox News Bill Oreilly wants ...

Default Oreilly Anti-gun tirade.. Vote in the poll

Should the FBI crack down on assault weapons? - Interviews - The O'Reilly Factor - Fox News

Bill Oreilly wants the FBI to be notified any time someone buys a "heavy weapon". He thinks a semi-auto AK is a heavy weapon. If you read the transcript you will see that he is a complete idiot on guns and is just babbling on about buying fully auto at a gun show with no checks. Idiot.

Vote in the poll.

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Voted...

I thought O'Reilly was smarter than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

The whole topic of gun control reminds me of this quote from C.S. Lewis

"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Blog Entries

since when is an ak a heavy weapon? is he talking about a fully automatic ak.........? there seems to be a lot of confusion in the media as to what an assault weapon actually is. O'rielly obviously doesn't have a clue.how is a report that will be buried in a ton of government beauracracy going to prevent anything? fact is that it will not prevent anything. geea, the are just creating shows for the sake of ratings for thier shows and have no common sense about anything. i lost a lot of respect for bill after seeing this. just another talking head.
    Hillbilly proud.... you have a problem with that?

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by craigguinn View Post
    since when is an ak a heavy weapon? is he talking about a fully automatic ak.........? there seems to be a lot of confusion in the media as to what an assault weapon actually is. O'rielly obviously doesn't have a clue.how is a report that will be buried in a ton of government beauracracy going to prevent anything? fact is that it will not prevent anything. geea, the are just creating shows for the sake of ratings for thier shows and have no common sense about anything. i lost a lot of respect for bill after seeing this. just another talking head.
    What is an assault weapon? Also, what is armor piercing bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    What is an assault weapon? Also, what is armor piercing bullets.
    Here's something to get you started...

Assault weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Armor-piercing shot and shell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

I emailed Mr. O'Reilly to inform him of his misfeasance.

O'Reilly has been in the big city too long. He needs to spend some time in fly over country and see how real America works and lives. I also thought Bill was smarter then that.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

O'Reilly is your typical uninformed anti-gun lib. He speaks his opinion without facts. He will never support gun ownership. Bill leans far left, not right. He would be better suited on MSNBC.

davcolburn is offline Dave Colburn

By far and away his Worst memo. Very disappointing. He was badly uniformed and historically inaccurate. Entirely unacceptable for a bonifide historian.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast