Gunning For Tyranny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Gunning For Tyranny

This is a discussion on Gunning For Tyranny within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Late last week, as Democrats and their media minions jockeyed for position at the front of the macabre post-Aurora-massacre line ...

Default Gunning For Tyranny

Late last week, as Democrats and their media minions jockeyed for position at the front of the macabre post-Aurora-massacre line of people who reflexively oppose the Bill of Rights, Senator Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) grabbed his moment in the glare. It’s well known that the space between Schumer and a working camera is far more dangerous than any place frequented by people with firearms, and Schumer’s latest publicly expressed folly was hardly surprising under the circumstances. A tragedy had occurred; and come hell or high water, Schumer was loath to miss a chance to use the coffins of the victims as a soapbox for yet another mind-numbing liberal pronouncement on the dangers of law-abiding citizens owning firearms. Worse yet, Schumer and a number of his fellow Senators were loath to miss an opportunity to force their anti-Constitutional criteria on a citizenry already suffering their presence in the halls of Congress.

Read More: Gunning For Tyranny : Personal Liberty Alerts

What I want to know is how do we get rid of the Bloombergs, Schumers, McCarthys, Boxers, Feinsteins, Reids, Pelosis, Wasserman-Shultzes, Clintons, Browns if their terms are not up and they are not voted out?
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    What I want to know is how do we get rid of the Bloombergs, Schumers, McCarthys, Boxers, Feinsteins, Reids, Pelosis, Wasserman-Shultzes, Clintons, Browns if their terms are not up and they are not voted out?
    That is a question that already has an answer.
    I think the time has come for change.
    I am now just ONE STEP shy of the dark side, although i do visit it frequently!

Yes indeed, yes indeed---eliminate the threat
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."

lol..crazy right? they're literally paid to protect our rights but they are destroying them faster than any invading army ever could.

I would never give them the violence they crave.

in my mind, this is an information issue, as more folks are aware of their usurpation attempts..the harder they are to achieve.
    Face it..they are losers..lol..everything they touch turns into a turd..they can't really succeed at anything. Look at where they come from...broke, unemployed, crime riddled, cesspool states/cities. The people in their fiefdoms are weak minded, disarmed, serfs apparently quite pleased in their servitude to big brother.

Natural selection will weed out these leaches soon enough. failed ideology fails.

Blog Entries

@PestControl02
    Don't get too comfortable with the notion that "failed ideology fails". While it may hold true in the long run, there is usually a period of time taken for it to totally fail. Look at Rome. It literally took hundreds of years for it to collapse under it's own weight. Look at Russia under either
    Marx or Stalin. Millions of Russians died at their hands waiting for the failed ideology to actually fail. More recently, what about Germany under Hitler? Yes, it took a while to fail, but that was only because most of the Western world united to defeat him and his ideology. Same for Japan, but we had to slug it out with them on our own.
    And, they don't really crave violence; certainly not for themselves. They do use it as tool to help take away our rights, but at some point that is going to backfire on them big time. If you rule out violence as a solution, then they win. The only way you're ever going to get rid of the problem that we have in the political arena is to remove it like a cancer. It will have to be cut out and removed because at this point there is no "political" solution.
    In case you haven't noticed, our elected officials are not part of the solution, they are part of the problem. They are either frozen by their own ignorance or else they're complicit in letting this country fall apart. Why hasn't Congress done anything ---- ANYTHING ---- to stop the power grab going on at the Executive Branch level? Have we heard one "Hey, you can't do that!" If they have, I've missed it.
    At this point, since the American people do not have their back against the wall yet, then I suppose the trigger event will be something like Obummer getting re-elected, the economy and financial system collapsing and martial law being declared to get things rolling. Time will tell.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post
    @PestControl02
    Don't get too comfortable with the notion that "failed ideology fails". While it may hold true in the long run, there is usually a period of time taken for it to totally fail. Look at Rome. It literally took hundreds of years for it to collapse under it's own weight. Look at Russia under either
    Marx or Stalin. Millions of Russians died at their hands waiting for the failed ideology to actually fail. More recently, what about Germany under Hitler? Yes, it took a while to fail, but that was only because most of the Western world united to defeat him and his ideology. Same for Japan, but we had to slug it out with them on our own.
    And, they don't really crave violence; certainly not for themselves. They do use it as tool to help take away our rights, but at some point that is going to backfire on them big time. If you rule out violence as a solution, then they win. The only way you're ever going to get rid of the problem that we have in the political arena is to remove it like a cancer. It will have to be cut out and removed because at this point there is no "political" solution.
    In case you haven't noticed, our elected officials are not part of the solution, they are part of the problem. They are either frozen by their own ignorance or else they're complicit in letting this country fall apart. Why hasn't Congress done anything ---- ANYTHING ---- to stop the power grab going on at the Executive Branch level? Have we heard one "Hey, you can't do that!" If they have, I've missed it.
    At this point, since the American people do not have their back against the wall yet, then I suppose the trigger event will be something like Obummer getting re-elected, the economy and financial system collapsing and martial law being declared to get things rolling. Time will tell.
    I appreciate your comment and pretty much agree with everything you've said here.

I see violence as "their" way of doing things, the old way. we need an opposite & equal reaction..peaceful & lawful..to counter them & ensure moral authority.

Blog Entries

Sounds good, but unfortunately it isn't going to work like that. Sorry to rain on your parade, but it's way beyond that stage now. Unfortunately, it seems that you are still assuming that one side or the other is the better of the two sides, be it Dem or Repub. It's not so. They've been
    playing us like a fiddle for several decades now that one or the other is better and if only one or the other gets back in control of the A,B or C that everything will be OK; and we've bought into it for way too long. I'm not sure, but it does seem like more and more people are waking up to the fact that we've been had by our own government and elected representatives. Sadly, I''m no longer optimistic about things getting turned around for the better and have been steadily preparing for other scenarios. I'd suggest you do the same; but that's up to you and your view point. Far be it for me to tell you how to think or live, but I would ask you to think about where we've been as a country and where we're headed as a country and decide for yourself if we're headed in the right direction.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    Late last week, as Democrats and their media minions jockeyed for position at the front of the macabre post-Aurora-massacre line of people who reflexively oppose the Bill of Rights, Senator Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) grabbed his moment in the glare. It’s well known that the space between Schumer and a working camera is far more dangerous than any place frequented by people with firearms, and Schumer’s latest publicly expressed folly was hardly surprising under the circumstances. A tragedy had occurred; and come hell or high water, Schumer was loath to miss a chance to use the coffins of the victims as a soapbox for yet another mind-numbing liberal pronouncement on the dangers of law-abiding citizens owning firearms. Worse yet, Schumer and a number of his fellow Senators were loath to miss an opportunity to force their anti-Constitutional criteria on a citizenry already suffering their presence in the halls of Congress.

Read More: Gunning For Tyranny : Personal Liberty Alerts

Sad but true post. As far as getting rid of them. That's a tough one but since I believe their thought process is genetic I think the only way to eliminate future ideologue libs like that would be to use one of their favorite options as long as the gubment pays for it is birth control and if that fails you know the other. I can't believe I said that. Maybe the liberal progressives are winning my mind and heart!
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by PestControl02 View Post
    I appreciate your comment and pretty much agree with everything you've said here.

I see violence as "their" way of doing things, the old way. we need an opposite & equal reaction..peaceful & lawful..to counter them & ensure moral authority.
    In other words passive resistance, correct? Sorry but I see some real butt kickin needed, not to all politicians but the problem children and I think we all know who they are. We then need to demand changes to some laws, eliminations of others plus additional ones that effect congress so that whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander. One or two term limit, a reduction in pay, health insurance the same as the common man and no retirement bennies. The problem becomes getting them to agree to that. They have a elite club and great thing going that needs broken and how can that be done other than a little violence. We have been pushed into that corner but many still don't know they are in it but when everyone gets on the same page lookout. I think all it is going to take is one little spark to set everyone off.

MI .45 is offline MI .45

"Term Limits" ala Vince Flynn...???
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast