Welcome to Shreveport: Your rights are now suspended - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Welcome to Shreveport: Your rights are now suspended

This is a discussion on Welcome to Shreveport: Your rights are now suspended within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ Never put ANYTHING on ur car. Problem solved. might as well get rid of the first ...

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    Never put ANYTHING on ur car. Problem solved.
    might as well get rid of the first amendment while we are at it. not only solve the problem there, but we would be able to get rid of you as well...
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Massad Ayoob a Firearms Instructor I know said one of the dumbest things you can do is advertise you 2A feelings on your bumper or ware a tee shirt with them, it just tells everyone, just come & try & mess with me. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    Never put ANYTHING on ur car. Problem solved.
    Well, there IS something we can agree on.

It is said that knowledge is power - so don't tell 'em anything you don't have to.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by mmckee1952 View Post
    Massad Ayoob a Firearms Instructor I know said one of the dumbest things you can do is advertise you 2A feelings on your bumper or ware a tee shirt with them, it just tells everyone, just come & try & mess with me. Stupid Stupid Stupid.
    Oddly enough Mass also says you should proactively inform a cop that you are armed if you get stopped.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

So... what you are all saying is that it might be a bad idea to wear a shirt that says; "This is a concealed carry state, think before you act!".

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    So... what you are all saying is that it might be a bad idea to wear a shirt that says; "This is a concealed carry state, think before you act!".
    how about a shirt that says 2A(15 +1) * .45 = i > u for the math nerds.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Well, there IS something we can agree on.

It is said that knowledge is power - so don't tell 'em anything you don't have to.
    I don't wear shirts or hats with gun stuff on them... I don't have gun stickers on my car either... I just open carry my holstered pistol... you know right there in plain sight of God and everyone... everyday and everywhere I go so the criminals will know up front I have the tool to fight back and it would be easier to choose a victim who appears unarmed... you know... like a concealed carrier.

That way the criminal leaves me alone and I get to go home and watch the 6 o'clock news... but the concealed carrier the criminal did attack because he looked unarmed.......... IS the 6 o'clock news.

How well do you "know" Massad Ayoob?

I don't put any bumper stickers on my car, not even the ones that say, "My son or daughter is an honor student at Central High School", and I adhere strictly to the individual State's law regarding notification during a stop. Massad was a cop, and therefore his opinion is based on his personal preference.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

LOL @ (15 +1) * .45 = i > u
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

I live in Shreveport, and our mayor is a complete moron. He was elected by the majority of minorities living in our city (sound familiar?), and Shreveport has gone down hill ever since.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast