Obama to 'evaluate' gun control laws proposed in wake of Colorado mass murder - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Obama to 'evaluate' gun control laws proposed in wake of Colorado mass murder

This is a discussion on Obama to 'evaluate' gun control laws proposed in wake of Colorado mass murder within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; kill until we capitulate? is that the plan? from 1996..mad gunman kills 32.. AUSTRALIA GUNMAN KILLS AT LEAST 32 - ...

kill until we capitulate? is that the plan?

from 1996..mad gunman kills 32..AUSTRALIA GUNMAN KILLS AT LEAST 32 - NYTimes.com

which coincidentally, paved the way for the Australian bi-partisan gun ban.

I also notice in addition to the entire liberal sided media.... orielly & savage calling for registration & restrictions.

this is a nightmare.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Evidently they fail to understand how many law abiding citizens will become criminals. This isn't Great Britain or Australia.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Remember in his own words " After the election I will have more flexibility". That will be the case win or lose. He will still be president until Jan. 20, 2013. The House is the only branch of government in his way. The Harry Reid senate will be stubbing all over themselves trying to do his bidding. With that and executive orders who knows how flexible he can be. Don't leave out the civil unrest from the democrats OWS branch, protesting how the election was stolen from them.
    In his own words in his own book he is a raciest.

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Evidently they fail to understand how many law abiding citizens will become criminals. This isn't Great Britain or Australia.
    What makes you think they care?

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Just think, when you are a criminal, you can make your own full auto guns and suppressors. Only law abiding citizens will obey the illegal laws.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    o bummers position on gun control doesn't surprise me any considering his voting record on gun laws.....i think it would be wise to stock up on ammo asap before those ideas are made into laws ......my guess is many of these shootings were done by mind controlled patsies to manipulate the minds of many and get them ready to accept such tyrannical laws and bring big brother into more power to constrict our rights
    It might be more economical to stock up on lead, powder and primers.

Lots of people cast their own bullets (me included). One of the reasons to do that is so that you can make ammunition that isn't commercially available anymore.
    It seems like a lot of ammo may fall into that category before long!

I cast my own mainly because I am a Cheap Bastard. A box of 45 ACP costs me about 3 bucks to make. I have lots more time than I do money.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    It might be more economical to stock up on lead, powder and primers.

Lots of people cast their own bullets (me included). One of the reasons to do that is so that you can make ammunition that isn't commercially available anymore.
    It seems like a lot of ammo may fall into that category before long!

I cast my own mainly because I am a Cheap Bastard. A box of 45 ACP costs me about 3 bucks to make. I have lots more time than I do money.
    I really need to get into reloading.... $3 for a box of .45 Ball?! Man! I need to get with the program.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Blog Entries

What Our Politicians need to evaluate, is that the Shootings in Arizona, and Colorado could have been prevented if there was a law requiring the Schools involved to report these two men to some authority to have them evaluated. Loughner's school refused him to return until evaluated by a psych. Holmes saw a psych. and She reported him to the Schools Threat Assessment Team, who never followed up on it because He dropped out. Neither had any criminal, or Mental health history to have prevented them from legally purchasing firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by John M Nelson View Post
    What Our Politicians need to evaluate, is that the Shootings in Arizona, and Colorado could have been prevented if there was a law requiring the Schools involved to report these two men to some authority to have them evaluated. Loughner's school refused him to return until evaluated by a psych. Holmes saw a psych. and She reported him to the Schools Threat Assessment Team, who never followed up on it because He dropped out. Neither had any criminal, or Mental health history to have prevented them from legally purchasing firearms.
    Liberals don't seek solutions. The euphoric feeling they get from good intentions is what they seek. For that is what works to get them re-elected.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Liberals don't seek solutions. The euphoric feeling they get from good intentions is what they seek. For that is what works to get them re-elected.
    That would be why they're NOT pushing gun control in the lime light. However, they are COVERTLY pushing gun control, because it's not about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast