The Department of Homeland Securities ICE Wants 165 Million More Rounds of Ammunition
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By eagleeyes
  • 2 Post By Bighouse Doc
  • 1 Post By Rhino

The Department of Homeland Securities ICE Wants 165 Million More Rounds of Ammunition

This is a discussion on The Department of Homeland Securities ICE Wants 165 Million More Rounds of Ammunition within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; The Department of Homeland Securities ICE Wants 165 Million More Rounds of Ammunition | Pakalert Press something big is being ...

Default The Department of Homeland Securities ICE Wants 165 Million More Rounds of Ammunition

gun control is being able to hit your target

Now, before everyone start seeing "Black-Helicopters" again heres an interesting read: NRA-ILA | Federal Law Enforcement Agencies Buy Ammunition

-Doc

Yeah, Infowars started a panic by inventing an urban legend over a simple ammo purchase and it went viral almost overnight. Expect to see people falling for this crap for months, if not years, to come.

And it's being discussed elsewhere.
    Do the math...
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

It's funny that when a civilian purchases thousands of rounds he's a terrorist suspect... but it's all good when the gubment does it.

Oh, I get it... they have lots of training to do...

So do I, but I'm a terrorist? Whatever, one of these days the ~CIATFBICE~ will be knocking on your door telling you that you're coming with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html