Al Sharpton doesn't know how close he is to being right - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56
Like Tree37Likes

Al Sharpton doesn't know how close he is to being right

This is a discussion on Al Sharpton doesn't know how close he is to being right within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by accidentalfelon The fact that the I employed a black man who was arrested with me proves beyond ...

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accidentalfelon View Post
    The fact that the I employed a black man who was arrested with me proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a racist! Only a racist would hire a black man, travel and work with him sharing meals, hotel rooms and family outings.

    You, sir, are a moron.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Here is your first quote where you blame your problem on your "man of color"
    Quote Originally Posted by accidentalfelon View Post
    On our way back to our car we were approached by a street vendor selling gold necklaces. My employee (a man of color if that makes any difference) wanted to buy a neclace. He already had a REAL gold necklace on, but he explained that he could wear these gaudy fake things on the outside of his shirt.
    People are free to read this long thread as well as the other one I can look up if anyone is interested where you blame your "man of color" for your problems.

    The great thing about the forum is that it documents your arrogance, your grand pity party that you want everyone to join, your blaming it on your "man of color"......... who the hell talks like that, why is it even necessay to bring up someones color unless to try to make a point, and yours is that your "man of color" was at fault, not you, not the "boss" not the guy that makes the decisions. Hell I should start referring to myself as a man of a lack of color and see how long it takes someone to say wtf is wrong with me. Maybe i can have my own pity party.

    I want to know who on this forum wants anything to do with a convited, unrepentant felon that admits to continuing to break the law by being in posession of a gun. Yeah you are the one to take advice from.

    Most people here might argue that a felon that has repaid his debt should get their rights back, it is debateable... but hell you have no debt to pay... it is your "man of colors" fault, it is the corrupt police..... hell it is probably mine and Treos fault..... anyone but you.

    Go back into your hole.... or cell... or whatever.
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    187

    Default

    I mentioned his "color" because it was a fact in the story. To this day I don't know if his race was any factor at all. But the fact is he was black, and a long time friend.

    I have black employees now, and white and hispanic and one "indian"...(that's what he says he is), and he is living in our home until he finds his own apartment.

    I have nothing to repent of. I broke an illegal law and committed a misdemeanor. I do not repent of that. I don't repent for going 75 in a 65mph zone today either. I harmed no one in either case.

    Knowing the corruption of the police in Chicago as I do now if I were to change anything I would have foregone the night out on the town and spent the night in the suburbs. I wouldn't want to spend money on drinks that would be taxed and end up in their pockets.



    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    187

    Default

    And as far as my reference to the gaudy necklasses, I thought they were stupid and still do. Doesn't matter what color the wearer is. (Just in case you were trying to make something racist out of that. )

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accidentalfelon View Post
    And as far as my reference to the gaudy necklasses, I thought they were stupid and still do. Doesn't matter what color the wearer is. (Just in case you were trying to make something racist out of that. )

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Didn't believe your lies the first time you told them... don't believe them now.
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    187

    Default

    So now I'm a liar and a racist.

    Crawl back in your hole of denial.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

  6. #36
    Treo's Avatar
    Treo is offline Bullet Proof
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accidentalfelon View Post
    So now I'm a liar and a racist.
    Well, I probably wouldn't say racist.

    Assuming you’re story is true (we have no way of knowing) I’d say that what you are is a whiner who has spent 20 years blaming the world because you made a bad decision.

    You can call it an illegal law all you want, the fact is the rest of the country including SCOTUS doesn’t see it your way and they (we) have the power to enforce their point of view.

    You like to twist the Bible to back up your position you might want to go back and read the story of David again. Even though David knew that he was Israel’s anointed king and that Saul was behaving unjustly toward him he never once said a word against Saul.

    Joseph spent 13 years in prison and thirty years in slavery and never said a word against Potipher’s wife or his brothers.

    Admit you screwed the pooch, quit whining and move on.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accidentalfelon View Post
    So now I'm a liar and a racist.

    Crawl back in your hole of denial.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Everything you type has a reason. Needing to point out his color had a reason.

    Go back into your cell.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Well, I probably wouldn't say racist.

    Assuming you’re story is true (we have no way of knowing) I’d say that what you are a whiner who has spent 20 years blaming the world because you made a bad decision.

    You can call it an illegal law all you want, the fact is the rest of the country including SCOTUS doesn’t see it your way and they (we) have the power to enforce their point of view.

    You like to twist the Bible to back up your position you might want to go back and read the story of David again. Even though David knew that he was Israel’s anointed king and that Saul was behaving unjustly toward him he never once said a word against Saul.

    Joseph spent 13 years in prison and thirty years in slavery and never said a word against Potipher’s wife or his brothers.

    Admit you screwed the pooch, quit whining and move on.
    How did Moses feel about slavery of his people? He killed a man, hid the body and went on the lam for 40 years then came back and said plenty.

    I suppose he should have turned in his staff (a well established weapon of that time) when he reached the city limits.

    And what about Rahab? She did the equivalent of lying to the police to save the spies.

    There is a law that is higher than civil law. Self-protection and religious practice (see Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego) are two examples.

    Is there any doubt in your mind that David would have killed Saul if his own death was imminent?

    And what about Abner? He killed Joab's brother in self defense. When Joab murdered Abner he sealed his own fate and David ordered him killed at his death for the deed.

    Self defense is a human right

    You have to accept the word of God as a whole. You can't just take a few passages out of it that seem to agree with your point.

    Again, I did nothing wrong. My arming to travel in a strange city is a human right.

    When you understand that maybe you could be an asset to those of us who desire to live in freedom as our forefathers did instead of being an impediment to freedom.

    By the way, this statement you made reveals more than you realize:

    SCOTUS doesn’t see it your way and they (we) have the power to enforce their point of view.

    Have good day, maybe I will see you on the highway observing the speed limit. I have branches in Denver and Pueblo.


    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

  9. #39
    kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Greenville SC
    Posts
    1,078
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I don't know accidentalfelon. He might be misrepresenting the truth. Or not. Based on what I've seen him write, and in the absence of evidence to the contrary I'm kinda leaning towards not.

    Calling him on owning up to a bad decision is one thing. Telling him to get back in his cell and things of that nature is just plain mean spirited though.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    There is nothing self serving in the story of Moses. That is how it is different from your story.

    You may want to instead use the story of Jonah and the whale. Just let people know you are still in the belly of the beast.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •