Gun sales hinge on elections...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Gun sales hinge on elections...

This is a discussion on Gun sales hinge on elections... within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Gun Sales Hinge on Obama Re-Election - WSJ.com Either way we will see an increase in firearms sales...that is a ...

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

Exclamation Gun sales hinge on elections...

Gun Sales Hinge on Obama Re-Election - WSJ.com

Either way we will see an increase in firearms sales...that is a beautiful thing friends!!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

You bet youíre A$$ it will, everything that Obama & Clinton have said in the past makes everyone paranoid, knowing that the crap will hit the fan once he gets in a second term. As soon (if) he gets a second term Iím going out and buying my Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Tactical AR-15 rifle along with as much ammo and mags as I can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by mmckee1952 View Post
    You bet youíre A$$ it will, everything that Obama & Clinton have said in the past makes everyone paranoid, knowing that the crap will hit the fan once he gets in a second term. As soon (if) he gets a second term Iím going out and buying my Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Tactical AR-15 rifle along with as much ammo and mags as I can afford.

Yep! I think he will set his sights on tactical rifles, and will push hard if he wins a 2nd term.

Default Gun sales hinge on elections...

Why wait go buy one now so you can stock up.... Regardless they are a blast to shoot so it's a win win.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Look at this move, when I started to get interested in guns again, I took my wife to a local gun / hunt club and got her interested enough to both buy an additional gun a Bersa .380 concealed carry (for her) and even join the club. Now we’ve shot guns, even before we were married 39 years ago, but with being in the Navy for 20 years and raising children, shooting guns took a back seat, but now that I’ve got her involved again I can go out without any back lash if I want to purchase a Smith & Wesson MP15 Tactical .223, sounds sneeky, but a person's has to do, what they have to do.

deepstare is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mmckee1952 View Post
    You bet you’re A$$ it will, everything that Obama & Clinton have said in the past makes everyone paranoid, knowing that the crap will hit the fan once he gets in a second term. As soon (if) he gets a second term I’m going out and buying my Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Tactical AR-15 rifle along with as much ammo and mags as I can afford.
    Okay, I'm going to have to admit it, I totally agree with you on this one. Except for the S&W, good grief man, why start at the bottom of the pile?

It's great to buy guns and ammo (as much as you can afford), but do it cause you want it not because you are afraid of what this president or the next is going to do. I think it's this fear that makes us do irrational things like spending money on things we can't afford "just incase." Remember, a gun bill doesn't pass over night, it has to get voted in. Support your NRA and educate people on guns (even youtube), become active in the legal/political system and hopefully with time you'll never have to worry about guns being taken away ever. I am very active in educating myself politically. I think if we vote only for those that stand for the second amendment (as well a the entire constitution) then they will know the force they are dealing with. You can get gun friendly politicians on the Gun Owners of America Website (state by state). Our freedom to bare arms will not be infringed and those that do will feel the consequence. However we are still in a society where we can do much more good at the voting booth than we can with force. When that's not the case anymore, let the patriots loose and watch the beauty of Americans fighting for their rights.

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

One round and counting.

Should O win the election, grab some stock in the major firearms manufacturers. This guy is the best gun salesman since Curt Gowdy.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

We are going to see ammo prices go through the roof, buy now, and buy a lot.
    ďAn armed society is a polite society.Ē

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast