I certainly enjoyed reading this Twitter exchange
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Greggatshack
  • 3 Post By ezkl2230

I certainly enjoyed reading this Twitter exchange

This is a discussion on I certainly enjoyed reading this Twitter exchange within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; between Piers Morgan and Carol Roth......

Default I certainly enjoyed reading this Twitter exchange

between Piers Morgan and Carol Roth...

Name:  Constitution re muskets.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  172.8 KB

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Every time I’m channel surfing and I accidently hit on Piers Morgan and he’s talking about the evil gun people in America, I want to reach into the TV and rip head off and Sh!t down his neck. The pimple on the ***** of misfortune needs to go back to England, but I’ll bet they kicked him out just for GP.

He is such a chode
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

ezkl2230 is online now I am a FREEMAN!!!

"The power of the sword, say the minority of Pennsylvania, is in the hands of Congress. My friends and countrymen, it is not so, for the powers of the sword are in the hands of the yeomanry of America from 16 to 60. The militia of these free commonwealths, entitled and accustomed to their arms, when compared with any possible army, must be tremendous and irresistible. Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? It is feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American. The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
    Tench Coxe (1755-1824), writing as "the Pennsylvanian" in the Philadelphia Federal Gazette, February 20, 1788
    The Founding Fathers and their compatriots were well-educted men. While they may not have been able to conceive of the invention of the automatic weapon or any of a hundred others, they were fully aware that the nature of weapons and their capabilities change over time. Coxe's remark stands on its own merits.
    "For among other evils caused by being disarmed, it renders you contemptible… there is no comparison whatever between an armed man and a disarmed one…" Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

dcselby1 is offline Denny

I always thought that the constitution, (2nd Amendment) when it mentioned "arms" was referring to the arms of the time which were the most tecnologically advanced in the world.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.