Apple single handedly driving crime in NY
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jody Cussins
  • 1 Post By r1derbike
  • 1 Post By UncleWilley

Apple single handedly driving crime in NY

This is a discussion on Apple single handedly driving crime in NY within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; New York’s Mayor Bloomberg said, “…if you took out thefts of Apple products — not Galaxies, Samsungs — just Apple ...

Default Apple single handedly driving crime in NY

New York’s Mayor Bloomberg said, “…if you took out thefts of Apple products — not Galaxies, Samsungs — just Apple products, our total crime rate would be lower than it was last year.”

Well, Mr. Bloomberg, the solution is simple... We need Apple product control. If we get these iPhone and iPad products off the streets, the crime rate will go down.

Thefts of iPads, iPhones and other Apple devices up 33 percent from last year, pushing up NYC crime rate - NYPOST.com
    "Two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
    Gun Control Works

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

Default Re: Apple single handedly driving crime in NY

Blaming the object instead of the person committing the crime. Where have I heard this before?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Apple single handedly driving crime in NY

Quote Originally Posted by 2700 View Post
    New York’s Mayor Bloomberg said, “…if you took out thefts of Apple products — not Galaxies, Samsungs — just Apple products, our total crime rate would be lower than it was last year.”

Well, Mr. Bloomberg, the solution is simple... We need Apple product control. If we get these iPhone and iPad products off the streets, the crime rate will go down.

Thefts of iPads, iPhones and other Apple devices up 33 percent from last year, pushing up NYC crime rate - NYPOST.com
    What does that say of the population of NYC?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

I can see it now! Bloomberg bans all Apple products in the Big Apple, film at 11!

What? Apple products? Those thieves in NY don't know much about mobile devices. Let's blame...oh...Apple for all of NY's crime! Yeah, that's the ticket! I can't believe we missed that! Doh!

Why does anyone pay any attention to Bloomingidiot. The guy is a moron who deserves nothing but contempt. NYC gets what it deserves by electing such a moron.

Maybe Mayors think alike. "Aside from the increase of homicides District of Columbia actually had a low crime rate"
    1989 speech to the National Press Club, Marion Barry.
    Ban Apple products and make Bumberg a real crime buster Mayor!
    NRA Life Member

If there is a big push to ban Apple products, we should sue Apple for taking our identity.

Quote Originally Posted by MH52 View Post
    Why does anyone pay any attention to Bloomingidiot. The guy is a moron who deserves nothing but contempt. NYC gets what it deserves by electing such a moron.
    Unfortunately I'm a NYer. NY Politicians listen to Bloom because he "pays" them off!!! He openly offered money as "contributions" to politicians to vote in favor of gay marriage and it passed. He will "pay" again to get strict gun control as he see it.

Still drives me CRAZY that such pay-offs are legal!!!! If you "bribe" a public official to for example, approve a building permit etc., you go to jail. So my the heck is it legal to pay-off politicians through "contributions" to get their vote??? Why isn't this considered some sort of racketeering? Silly me, that's right, the pols pass laws that make them exempt from laws that affect you and me!!!