Lists of Individuals
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nightmare45
  • 1 Post By BluesStringer

Lists of Individuals

This is a discussion on Lists of Individuals within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Does the Freedom of Information Act cover obtaining lists of federal employees, such as those employed by the BATFE, TSA, ...

Default Lists of Individuals

Does the Freedom of Information Act cover obtaining lists of federal employees, such as those employed by the BATFE, TSA, etc?

Curious why you would want that? Most of those on the list are just employees like you. The people at the top are already somewhat known.

TO play Devil's Advocate, would your employer give me a list of names and addresses of eveyone who works there? Would you want them to?

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

I think he is just saying turn about is fair play over the NY paper noting location of gun owners.

I suggest not resorting to what the "Journal News" did. There were only several individuals involved with that article. Their names, addresses, and photos were posted on a map already. Doing it to the TSA and other federal agencies is going to cause more people who may be sitting on the fence to jump to the other side and possibly cause harm to individuals like you and me. I'm sure James Yeager probably sent a few people scrambling to the other side with his rant.

Instead of guessing the motives of the OP for asking a question, why not just answer it with whatever honest answer you have? Like this:

Heck, I don't know.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

2Awarrior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Instead of guessing the motives of the OP for asking a question, why not just answer it with whatever honest answer you have? Like this:

Heck, I don't know.

Blues
    I guess we're just having a fatherly reaction to the question - like if our son asked "Dad, do you know if Home Depot sells fertilizer and kerosene?" We'd feel compelled to ask, aaaahhh I guess so, son, um why do you ask...?