I am a member of the NRA & I OPPOSE Universal Background Checks! - Page 3

View Poll Results: I Oppose Background Checks

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a member of the NRA & I OPPOSE Universal Background Checks!

47 54.65%
  • I am a member of the GOA & I OPPOSE Universal Background Checks!

1 1.16%
  • I am a member of another Pro 2a Organization & I OPPOSE Universal Background Checks!

5 5.81%
  • I just plain support the Unabridged Second Amendment & I oppose background checks!

26 30.23%
  • I support Universal Background Checks

7 8.14%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

I am a member of the NRA & I OPPOSE Universal Background Checks!

This is a discussion on I am a member of the NRA & I OPPOSE Universal Background Checks! within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Don't be duped into supporting the Fallacy of Universal Background Checks for firearms, ammo & magazines... Http://www.jpfo.org/...

Don't be duped into supporting the Fallacy of Universal Background Checks for firearms, ammo & magazines...

Http://www.jpfo.org/

The 40% Myth ...
    Its a bold faced lie that 40% of firearms sold in this country go through no background check...
    I only wish they did not have that many of us in their non-existant NICS database for future firearms confiscation...
    The ?40 Percent? Myth - John Lott - National Review Online

If you have not sat through the entire Senate Judiciary hearing yesterday on CSPAN please do asap ! You will see why we should all be very worried... and how pivotal it is that we exponentially expand & educate our base... including but not limited to the media & members of congress that are already on our side or are on the fence about it...
    The sheer ignorance of many of those on our side is astonishing...
    See & hear how many times they conceded that the second amendment was not without limits, and that it was not so we the people had the ability to remove or replace a tyrannical government ! The key tenet of the second amendment !
    Senate hearing in it's entirely can be found at the cspan video library for yesterday; download a copy before it disappears and so you can share it with others to expand & educate our base!

Senate Committee Investigates Solutions for Gun Violence | C-SPAN

Hoping this is relevant to this forum just wanted to share some information that will help boost funds for the NRA. There have been a lot of postings in several forum sites with a special NRA lifetime membership for only 300.00. I was skeptical due to the fact that the 800 number listed wasn't on NRA's website so I called the main NRA member 800 number 800-672-3888 and asked them if it was for real or a scam. I'm happy to say it is a real deal. Right now we can all support the fight for our 2nd ammendment right by becoming a lifetime member and giving the NRA the funds to fight to keep our 2nd ammendment rights in tact as our forefathers meant. No sponsership is needed and it is 700.00 off the normal lifetime cost, only thing is you don't get the leather jacket but I'd rather they save that cost and use the money to fight anyway. Just thought I'd pass it along and hopefully you will tell all your friends to join!

Default Gun Owners of America - Action Alert 01/31/2013

Gun Owners of America
    Feinstein’s Gun Ban to Affect
    Millions of Law-abiding Gun Owners
    But Universal Background Checks
    still pose the greatest threat to gun owners right now

Late last week, Senator Dianne Feinstein reintroduced her much anticipated gun ban. Yesterday, the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee spent several hours discussing her bill and other gun control proposals.

Her bill (S. 150) would ban millions of shotguns, rifles and handguns that Americans legally own, and possibly -- depending on statutory interpretation -- could ban all magazines of whatever size. It would do this by supercharging the 1994 semi-auto ban by:

* Banning all semi-autos with just one cosmetic feature (pistol grip, forward grip, folding stock, grenade launcher, barrel shroud, threaded barrel);

* Banning all semi-autos with fixed magazines of over 10 rounds (but see below as to how a sneaky "loophole" may use this to ban ALL magazines of any size);

* Banning any part that is designed to accelerate the rate of fire of a semi-auto (use your imagination concerning what parts might help you shoot faster with greater accuracy);

* Banning all "AK types," "AR types," or any "variant (i.e., any weapon which is similar to most of the popular firearms in America -- and use your imagination with respect to what is similar enough to be a "variant");

* Banning all Glocks (because there is a full-auto version which these are, arguably, a variant of);

* Allowing for grandfathering and transfer of semi-autos (but prohibiting the transfer of magazines and prohibiting the transfer of semi-autos without a Brady Check); and

* Banning all magazines that can be "readily restored ... [or] converted" to accept more than 10 rounds. (QUESTION: Does "readily" modify "converted" or does it merely modify "restored"? How will the ATF interpret this? If it’s the latter, the bill will ban ALL magazines of whatever size.)

While Feinstein’s gun ban would be horrendous, if enacted, there are many reasons to believe that it faces an uphill climb in the Congress. And this means the most dangerous threat to gun owners right now is the expansion of background checks to cover ALL PRIVATE GUN SALES.

So our Senators need to hear the American people saying that NO GUN CONTROL is acceptable.

ACTION: Click here: take-action to contact your Senators and urge them to OPPOSE all the gun control that is currently on the table: the Feinstein gun ban (S. 150), Universal Background Checks and all the President’s initiatives. The only “gun proposal” that we will support is repealing the Gun Free School Zones gun ban!

Gun Owners of America...
    Gun Owners of America

The Unabridged Second Amendment...
    The Unabridged Second Amendment

Oath Keepers - Constitutional Republic 101: Your Rights Do Not Come From Government...
    Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DON?T COME FROM GOVERNMENT

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Default NY Gun Control & Background Check & Gun Free Zone

NY Gun Control & Background Check & Gun Free Zone FAILURE = One of biggest mass shootings in history ...
    Using handguns, bought legally in New York, including background checks & full compliance with all New York b.s. gun control required in 2009 and it Epically Failed ...

Binghamton shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Default Unconditionally Oppose Universal Background Checks !

2/4/2013

U.S. Senate Majority Leader Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) announces his support this weekend for so-called "Universal Background Checks" on all Firearm, Ammo, Magazine Purchases... although he claims to be on the fence about any BANS...

Anybody that has done any in-depth research at all knows that in the history of the world this agenda Gun Ban Obama & Company are pushing and Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) supports have always led to CONFISCATION ...

For those that were not aware of the singular power that the U.S. Senate Majority Leader & U.S. Speaker of the House hold...

In a nut-shell NOTHING (No Legislation Whatsoever) that does not get their approval even gets to the floor for debate or a vote... (that's the real power of these two gentleman)

We all should have significant concerns with most of the Republicans in the Senate & House having lost their spines and have been folding like a cheap suit on nearly every issue this year... except for Rand Paul & a few that have joined him...

Notwithstanding, Gun Ban Obama & Biden continue their NATIONWIDE PERSONAL TOUR, that rivals their Presidential Campaign with their full-court press, and across America push for public support for Gun, Ammo, Magazine BANS and Universal Background Checks on all Gun, Ammo and Magazine Purchases...

Folks, we need to adapt & overcome, educate the brainwashed ObamaBots and exponentially expand & educate our own base of supporters of the "Unabridged Second Amendment" …

And keep the pressure on Harry Reid, John Boehner & our own individual Senators & Representatives, Assemblymen/Women, Sheriffs etc., at the Federal, State, County, Local and other municipalities... BE TIRELESS & RELENTLESS, OUR OPPOSITION IS !

Read The Unabridged Second Amendment from the perspective of a subject matter expert and respected period linguist:
    The Unabridged Second Amendment

Constitutional Republic 101 – Your Rights Do Not Come From Government:
    Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DON?T COME FROM GOVERNMENT

Oath Keepers Guardians of the Republic, Honor Your Oath. Join Us:
    Oath Keepers » Join Oath Keepers

Remember any COMPROMISE means we LOSE something fundamental, pre-existing, protected not created by the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Second Amendment...

ITS A RIGHT NOT A PRIVILEGE

Default Make Yourself Heard Oppose Universal Background Checks

Most every network nationally & locally are pushing Gun Ban Obama & Companies adgenda in one way, shape or form...

Including but not limited to so-called "Universal Background Checks" on all Firearm, Ammo and magazine purchases...

Notwithstanding, the POTUS & VP are using the Bully Pulpit to run their Gun, Ammo and Magazine Ban and so-called Universal Background Check assault on the Constitution and the Second Amendment that rivals their last two Presidential Campaigns... they are using all the media, which obviously includes the internet, radio and tv daily to push their end to fundamental liberty as we know it campaign to every man, woman & child in the country...

We are clearly failing in our efforts to exponentially expand & educate our base...

Moreover, counter the media's misinformation with overwhelming facts...

Step up to the plate folks, we have to expand our expand & educate campaign beyond pro-second amendment specific forums...

We have to bring it everywhere... facebook, twitter, blogs, news sites, comment daily on every pro/anti-second amendment news story, youtube video you find online if it allows comments... set em straight...

Don't let Gun Ban Obama & Companies Misinformation/Disinformation Czars keep the upper hand they clearly have now...

When you are watching the news regardless of what channel and they provide bad information or out of context information, call em, twitter them, facebook them, email them... make em famous! don't let them get away with it...
    Challenge them on EVERYTHING...

We need to beat the Community Organizer In Chief at his own game...

Don't give an inch... No Gun & Ammo and Magazine Bans... No so-called “Universal Background Checks” …

No More Second Amendment Infringements...

IF they want to do something tangible … tell em to Restore the “Unabridged Second Amendment”

Don't forget to stay on top of ALL your Federal, State, County and other municipality lawmakers...
    Nationwide far too many are trying to push Gun Ban Obama & Company's anti-second amendment agenda locally... (Write, Call, Fax them FREQUENTLY) remember how quick New York passed its knee-jerk legislation that now makes police officers criminals ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast