Another Idiot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Another Idiot

This is a discussion on Another Idiot within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Here is another idiot we need to export. CBS Guest: Let?s Give Up the Constitution | FOX News & Commentary: ...

Default Another Idiot

Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

...and people laugh when I tell them that this country is under attack by communists from within with the aid of the mainstream media. Silly me...

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Someone who watches main stream media deserves to be upset with the cretins that run it and are on it.

"Ancient and outdated document" ? To reverse the argument, why should the Constitution be abolished just because the writ is old? And 'old' by whose standards? By the time the United States was founded, Moscow Russia was about 600 years old. 'Old' is a relative term that cannot be assessed by the relative life span of a human being. That "ancient and outdated document" affirms certain inalienable rights. We already know that Presidents abuse power, and just because they do so and have done so, does not make those affirmations to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness any less valid, nor does it excuse abuse of power. So, naturally I disagree with this 'old' geeser. His two or three points do not satisfy his argument at all. The Mainstream news media's job is to arouse us emotionally. Don't allow them to arouse you. We can always win these arguments when educated on the Constitution and using sound logic and reason. This 'old' geeser with a bad haircut and gravelly voice needed to do make a segment to justify his job. Look at how hard he is on the eyes. His days are numbered as a commentator for the very fact he's 'old' and looks it. Time for him to leave before he's asked to leave. My 2 cents worth.

Blog Entries

Just more propaganda from someone who is supposed to look and sound "scholarly". What a croc! Like I've always heard, don't believe anything you hear and only 1/2 of what you see. This could not be more true today. Even Hitler would be thoroughly impressed with the amount and "quality" of propaganda being waged against us today.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

If they can't pass laws that go directly against the Constitution, I guess this makes sense to try to eliminate it all together. What they don't realize is that the 1st Amendment would be moot as well. They need to be careful what they ask for...they might just get more than they bargained for. Such a disgrace that a journalist should even suggest getting rid of our nation's founding principles.

Blog Entries

@cesweet7

It's not a disgrace. It's a dedicated agenda. A disgrace is for any news agency to air such garbage!
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by cesweet7 View Post
    If they can't pass laws that go directly against the Constitution, I guess this makes sense to try to eliminate it all together. What they don't realize is that the 1st Amendment would be moot as well. They need to be careful what they ask for...they might just get more than they bargained for. Such a disgrace that a journalist should even suggest getting rid of our nation's founding principles.
    That's because they aren't journalists anymore, they are mere shills dealing in propaganda.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

I don't watch CNN but I saw the excerpts of the interview on Blaze TV. This professor is not stupid, crazy, or even out of he main stream. He is right in line with, Obama , most in Congress, the majority of Democrats, and a large percentage of the Republican party. The Constitution stands in the way of their path to power and complete control of the American people. Obama was elected by those who want the government to provide for them. The progressive path to complete domination is incompatible with the U. S. Constitution. The people in this country are so lazy and ignorant about our Republic and our founding principles that it is over. We are on irreversible path of decline and extinction.

Another thing about the Constituion. Just don't be drinking anything. I almost sprayed coffee all over my computer.
    More modern way of living - News-Times: Letters To Editor
    TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and “so-called” conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?

We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.

Please withhold my name because I don’t want to get crank calls.

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast