Schumer’s Mandatory “Background Check” Bill Will Make Felons Of Most Gun Owners
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Schumer’s Mandatory “Background Check” Bill Will Make Felons Of Most Gun Owners

This is a discussion on Schumer’s Mandatory “Background Check” Bill Will Make Felons Of Most Gun Owners within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Another exposé of government by my good friend, INVAR, of Sword At The Ready blog. I can post INVAR's articles ...

Default Schumer’s Mandatory “Background Check” Bill Will Make Felons Of Most Gun Owners

Another exposé of government by my good friend, INVAR, of Sword At The Ready blog. I can post INVAR's articles in their entirety by permission from him personally, but this particular post of his relies heavily on another blog's article, so I will just excerpt a fair use portion of that with my encouragement that all readers follow the link to read the rest......

The MarxoFascist Juggernaut of disarming gun owners in America reaches the next level with Senate Bill 374

The Truth About Guns has details of a bill being shoved through by Chuck Schmuck Schumer (Marxist-NY) that joins the avalanche of federal and state efforts to disarm the American people.

Today Bloomberg covers a story about California seizing guns as it’s residents lose their right to keep arms. As with the California precedent, Schumer’s effort also sets the stage for a Federal Registry, that will no doubt be used in like manner.

Excerpt from TAG:

BREAKING: Details of Shumer’s Mandatory Background Check Bill (S. 374)

It also appears that it would be illegal to hand a firearm to someone other than the owner, effectively killing range trips with friends.

I quote from the bill the definition of “transfer” includes:

shall include a sale, gift, loan, return from pawn or consignment, or other disposition

Broad much? The only exception appears to be handing a gun to a potential buyer to evaluate and lending guns at a shooting range but ONLY IF:

at a shooting range located in or on premises owned or occupied by a duly incorporated organization organized for conservation purposes or to foster proficiency in firearms and the firearm is, at all times, kept within the premises of the shooting range;

So, only facilities where the stated purpose in the incorporation documents is conservation (hunting) or firearms proficiency. And if you’re shooting on your own private property, or on BLM land, ANY lending of guns EVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF THE OWNER for recreational shooting would be illegal.

.......snip.....

More at link

Like I said, I highly recommend reading the rest.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

They dress in suits, were elected by idiots, never worked in their lives, between state and federal amount to a few thousand in number, and think they will dictate to the rest of America.

These dumb bastards are really trying to start another civil war aren't they ?

Gee, I'm shocked, SHOCKED I say. Seriously, these people will try to sneak, distort, or shove through ANYTHING to take away as many freedoms as possible. They want the population total dependent on Big Brother, that being them.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Resistance and blackmarket undergrounds. I will not comply... with ANY of it.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Boater View Post
    They dress in suits, were elected by idiots, never worked in their lives, between state and federal amount to a few thousand in number, and think they will dictate to the rest of America.

These dumb bastards are really trying to start another civil war aren't they ?
    But the really scary part is: Is there any reason to think they CAN be stopped? So far DumBO has pushed his agenda through every obstacle put in his way, whether Constitutional or not. You would think that history would have taught us something and that in the age of the internet people would realize what he's doing. Some states are trying preemptive strikes to his idiotic plans, but others are doing irreparable damage just to please him. Seriously, they can't really believe that what they're doing is going to make anybody safer, can they? Not all dems are THAT dumb.

Making people safer hasn't anything to do with the gun grabbing agenda. This is more proof. Education tells us these laws do nothing to curb violent crime. Education doesn't fit the agenda either. Schumer and his bunch only need the emotional satisfaction of doing something. The low information voter falls for this and these nut jobs continue to get re-elected.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Making people safer hasn't anything to do with the gun grabbing agenda. This is more proof. Education tells us these laws do nothing to curb violent crime. Education doesn't fit the agenda either. Schumer and his bunch only need the emotional satisfaction of doing something. The low information voter falls for this and these nut jobs continue to get re-elected.
    I honestly believe this isn't true. It's not about the emotional satisfaction of doing something, it's about control. However, the mindless shills who follow them over the cliff may get some false sense of satisfaction...

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    I honestly believe this isn't true. It's not about the emotional satisfaction of doing something, it's about control. However, the mindless shills who follow them over the cliff may get some false sense of satisfaction...
    I'm aware that it's about control. The emotional satisfaction is what the low information voter is seeking and what gets these nut jobs re-elected.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Exactly my friend. I used to feel sorry for them. Now they are starting to piss me off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast