Most Ridiculous Anti Gun Quotes From Anti Gun Politicians (Prepare to Laugh…Then Cry)
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By opsspec1991

Most Ridiculous Anti Gun Quotes From Anti Gun Politicians (Prepare to Laugh…Then Cry)

This is a discussion on Most Ridiculous Anti Gun Quotes From Anti Gun Politicians (Prepare to Laugh…Then Cry) within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; When you read this crap, you'll wonder how in the world these idiots keep being elected. Most Ridiculous Anti Gun ...

Default Most Ridiculous Anti Gun Quotes From Anti Gun Politicians (Prepare to Laugh…Then Cry)

When you read this crap, you'll wonder how in the world these idiots keep being elected.
    Most Ridiculous Anti Gun Quotes From Anti Gun Politicians (Prepare to Laugh?Then Cry)
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You just can not fix stupid!!!! Makes you wonder if he is the smartest in his state!

Our founders had hoped that public service would attract top quality people.Unfortunately today in most cases we have been scraping the bottom of the barrel. We have attracted ignorant, stupid, greedy, self absorbed, and dishonest people. It isn't just that they are corrupt they're down right larcenous.

Blog Entries

What is also failed to be mentioned about our politicians is that the average joe\jane is told that they are not smart enough for political office. We have been brain washed into believing that anyone who has not been indoctrinated in the higher ed system just is not capable. These "shining examples" of our college system should put to rest any argument about my being qualified for public office or not.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Default Most Ridiculous Anti Gun Quotes From Anti Gun Politicians (Prepare to Laugh…Then Cry)

Barrel shroud "it's that thing that goes up". Beautiful. I am pretty confident my 7 year old has more reasoning capabilities than 3/4 of our elected officials. There has to be a better way.

There ought to be a law that no congresscritter can propose a bill, or speak either on its behalf or against it, until they can demonstrate at least fundamental knowledge about the topic of the bill.

That should cut the outflow from DC by 95-98%.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt