New App: Geo Marker Lets Users Locate Homes/Businesses of Gun Owners
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By gunnerbob
  • 1 Post By buckey01
  • 1 Post By sevans1965

New App: Geo Marker Lets Users Locate Homes/Businesses of Gun Owners

This is a discussion on New App: Geo Marker Lets Users Locate Homes/Businesses of Gun Owners within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; New App Lets Users Mark Homes, Businesses of ?Suspected Unsafe Gun Owners? - Leah Barkoukis...

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Exclamation New App: Geo Marker Lets Users Locate Homes/Businesses of Gun Owners

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Blog Entries

I read about this the other day & it really pisses me off that someone thinks they have the right to stick they're nose in to my business even if I'm not doing anything illeagal.

I posted an objection to Google about the app and recommend others do the same. Not sure what legal references can be made to support the disbanding of the app but I know that it's becoming unlawful in a number of states to publish information on gun owners for public display.

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by spasmonaut View Post
    I posted an objection to Google about the app and recommend others do the same. Not sure what legal references can be made to support the disbanding of the app but I know that it's becoming unlawful in a number of states to publish information on gun owners for public display.
    I think a better app would be one that shows liberalism. We know that is a mental disorder.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I object to anyone knowing and interfering with my personal life and my privacy. However, if you think that government doesn't know what guns you have, your associates, and all about your personal life you're very naive. Just look at the NSA capabilities. They already know where most of the guns are located, and appear to be quite willing to release this information to private entities. It's wrong and unconstitutional but this government is totally out of control.

I really might like to go back to the fifties when life, particularly rural life, was much simpler. But if we do return to simpler times it will not be voluntary. A serious solar electro magnetic pulse (EMP) , economic collapse, or governmental collapse could lead to an involuntary return to a simpler lifestyle. The rural areas would survive but the urban areas would slip into total chaos.

There is absolutely no hope of a retreat to an early 20th century lifestyle. Unless, of course it is forced upon us by an unparalleled natural or man made disaster. I am reasonably sure that 95% of our population wouldn't have the skills to go back to the type of lives lived by their grandparents. A self sufficient lifestyle would be impossible for a large majority of the population. Most live a life of dependency and will be in deep ***** in the coming economic collapse.

All I'm trying to say in in this rather rambling essay is that we can't return to a life of simplicity and privacy. Technology has made that impossible unless it is forced upon us by some terrible societal disaster.

all pro-gunners should download this app, and flood the database with bogus data. mark every location as gun owners, there's no way can can validate, it would in essence shut the site down!