Forced Home Inspections
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Forced Home Inspections

This is a discussion on Forced Home Inspections within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; I believe this may be the cover they've come up with to track or confiscate your guns. Almost everyone on ...

Default Forced Home Inspections

I believe this may be the cover they've come up with to track or confiscate your guns. Almost everyone on here either falls under one of these items on the list or has someone close who does. Any of them give permission to "inspect" your home under obamacare.

Obamacare Provision: ?Forced? Home Inspections : Freedom Outpost

A manual called Child Neglect: A Guide for Prevention, Assessment, and Intervention includes firearms as potential safety hazard and will require inspectors to verify safety compliance and record each inspection into a database.

* Families where mom is not yet 21.

* Families where someone is a tobacco user.

* Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.

* Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

Hum I don't see this anywhere . i think you are being paranoid.

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Simple answer when you walk past my no trespassing signs, cameras and dogs, you have committed a criminal act, any force will be met with force. Peace, Love, Colt 45
    Personally think this is more pure BS.

Quote Originally Posted by jdsonice View Post
    Hum I don't see this anywhere . i think you are being paranoid.
    Do you know what all is in the 1200 or so pages of obamacare? Because I don't. And until it's fully implemented not many people will know.
    I hope you're right. I hope it's all paranoia. But so far, it's not looking very good for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I believe this may be the cover they've come up with to track or confiscate your guns. Almost everyone on here either falls under one of these items on the list or has someone close who does. Any of them give permission to "inspect" your home under obamacare.

Obamacare Provision: ?Forced? Home Inspections : Freedom Outpost

A manual called Child Neglect: A Guide for Prevention, Assessment, and Intervention includes firearms as potential safety hazard and will require inspectors to verify safety compliance and record each inspection into a database.

* Families where mom is not yet 21.

* Families where someone is a tobacco user.

* Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.

* Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.
    The Health and Human Services’ website (https://grants3.hrsa.gov/2010/Web2Ex...e&pageNumber=1) states that your family will be targeted if you fall under the “high-risk” categories below:
    Families where mom is not yet 21.
    Families where someone is a tobacco user.
    Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
    Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

Read more: Obamacare Provision: ?Forced? Home Inspections : Freedom Outpost

The information provided by Freedom Outpost doesn't match the references they post within their article, which misleads the reader if they don't preform due diligence and check the material themselves. By doing so you will find that this is an extension of Social Security Act, Title V, §511 (42 U.S.C. §711), as amended by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, §2951 (P.L. 111-148) and is limited to only 8 winning applicants with a window of application of only 30 days.
    ~
    There are actually 9 eligibility factors not just 4 and the 4 listed have been edited for effect. If one reads all 9 eligibility factors the general purpose of the program becomes more clear and less devious in nature. Using tactics that we rail against will not help our cause and limit our ability to purposely point out the less than factual way our opponents conduct themselves.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

maybejim is offline Maybejim

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    The Health and Human Services’ website (https://grants3.hrsa.gov/2010/Web2Ex...e&pageNumber=1) states that your family will be targeted if you fall under the “high-risk” categories below:
    Families where mom is not yet 21.
    Families where someone is a tobacco user.
    Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
    Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

Read more: Obamacare Provision: ?Forced? Home Inspections : Freedom Outpost

The information provided by Freedom Outpost doesn't match the references they post within their article, which misleads the reader if they don't preform due diligence and check the material themselves. By doing so you will find that this is an extension of Social Security Act, Title V, §511 (42 U.S.C. §711), as amended by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, §2951 (P.L. 111-148) and is limited to only 8 winning applicants with a window of application of only 30 days.
    ~
    There are actually 9 eligibility factors not just 4 and the 4 listed have been edited for effect. If one reads all 9 eligibility factors the general purpose of the program becomes more clear and less devious in nature. Using tactics that we rail against will not help our cause and limit our ability to purposely point out the less than factual way our opponents conduct themselves.
    I sincerely doubt that reading "all 9 eligibility factors" will clarify that this is a reasonable or Constitutional act by our government.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

I am not sure if this is BS or not; but it very much sounds like something the progressives would like. Gun control is not about guns only, but about total control over members the collective. It has also become apparent to almost everyone that they are into data mining to achieve that control. The NSA scandal should be adequate evidence of government snooping.

I probably would not meet the criteria for government snooping. I am a retired, divorced male living alone on my farm. But there will be no welcome sign on my door. I might even consider unjustified government snooping as a home invasion. Our government is out of control and acting in an unconstitutional manner that would have horrified the founders of this country. They fought a revolution over far less egregious offences.

Are you guys saying that something like happens in the US, someone on this forum knows about it and the press does not know about it? I don't think so.

I think this is pure BS and there is no need to worry. Lets not be paranoid without a reason.

So far there is no evidence that anyone is attempting to take guns away. Sure gun control but taking them away from us? No, I don't think so.

And lets not forget that Ronald Regan said that there was no need for anyone to have an assault weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by jdsonice View Post
    Are you guys saying that something like happens in the US, someone on this forum knows about it and the press does not know about it? I don't think so.

I think this is pure BS and there is no need to worry. Lets not be paranoid without a reason.

So far there is no evidence that anyone is attempting to take guns away. Sure gun control but taking them away from us? No, I don't think so.

And lets not forget that Ronald Regan said that there was no need for anyone to have an assault weapon.
    The interesting thing is that the media is mostly complicit in every aspect of this administration. They would never reported on this as it could have played a factor in Obamacare not getting passed.

Funny how you're bringing up Regan as some sort of 2a Messiah, using a quote from Reagan to justify the liberal mantra of reasonable gun control measures. ( yes I'm drawing conclusions from your post). Maybe it is just my opinion but the 2A clearly uses the phrase "Shall Not Be Infringed". Call me crazy, but any sort of restriction, control, or edict determining how I can exercise a right is an infringement. So when Regan made his assault weapon remark he was wrong. Can't be perfect all the time.

This is aside from the fact that nobody was talking about assault weapons and there is a murky definition of assault weapon. One can argue that it is a term concocted by the media and politicians to instill fear and unrest in the uneducated populace. So is this BS? Maybe so. Paranoid are we? I don't think so. This administration has proven that it is not above lying, deceiving, and manipulating the American public to accomplish their goal. So at this point you tell me who I believe.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Do you know what all is in the 1200 or so pages of obamacare? Because I don't. And until it's fully implemented not many people will know.
    I hope you're right. I hope it's all paranoia. But so far, it's not looking very good for us.
    So, you're essentially saying that you don't even know if this is true but you're posting it anyway? Tell me again why I should give you any creedence?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast