Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

This is a discussion on Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein: within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Whoa! Even the LA Times can get it right sometimes!! Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein: Dianne Feinstein: ...

Default Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein:

Whoa! Even the LA Times can get it right sometimes!!

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and the government should prevent them from owning firearms"

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo from the Los Angeles Times:

"Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill." "Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth." "The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

It must be the smog!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Perhaps it was all that weed, acid and other rec drugs from the 60's! What ever it is we need to find a vaccine for it quick because it is spreading!!!!

Another thing the 3 witches from Kali-fornication sure aren't the gals the Beach Boys sang about!!!!!!!

This Feinstein paraphrase is from March 7.

Do you have the link to the mentioned LA Times article?

According to Snopes, those are not the words she used. However, what she did say sounds misguided enough.

snopes.com: Senator Dianne Feinstein: 'All Vets Are Mentally Ill'?

tricolordad is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

She's the expert on mental illness...lots of experience.

Firefighterchen is online now OC for Tactical Advantage

I think this picture is too funny to pass up an opportunity to post it.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

How in hell does anyone with such contempt for people keep getting elected time after time?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    How in hell does anyone with such contempt for people keep getting elected time after time?
    Kool-aid?

Sent from my phone (which explains all the typos), using the USACARRY app.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickB View Post
    This Feinstein paraphrase is from March 7.

Do you have the link to the mentioned LA Times article?

According to Snopes, those are not the words she used. However, what she did say sounds misguided enough.

I stopped using and believing Snopes. Snopes is owned and run by some big lib. I found this out when I checked on something, I have forgot what now, and they said that it was not true when I KNEW that it was for a fact. I have not trusted Snopes since then. But we all know that libs would NEVER lie!!!!

I wish I could remember what it was but that happened a while ago and I have slept since then.

Twisting Feinstein?s Words on Military Vets

Senator Feinstein Said That* "All Vets Are Mentally Ill"-Fiction!

Opsspec, I've cited three sources that say otherwise. At what point are you going to actually cite anything you post? Please provide the LA Times article for us, because I REALLY and TRULY wish to read it? If it says what you say it says, I'd tend to believe that over the citations I provided. I'd lean toward believing more of what you write if you would cite. But at this juncture, I challenge nearly everything you post since you cite nearly nothing of what you write.

I can't stand Feinstein, but I even find hard to believe she would blurt all vets are mentally ill.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast