Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch

This is a discussion on Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; The Great New Orleans Gun Grab YouTube - The Great New Orleans Gun Grab...

The Great New Orleans Gun Grab

YouTube - The Great New Orleans Gun Grab

Soviet Style Gun Control:

YouTube - Soviet Style Gun Control

Did anybody get the common message from the disarmed citizens of England, Australia and Canada?

We did not think it could happen here...
    We did nothing to stop it...
    We took it for granted...
    We expected the Government to take care of all our problems...
    We gave the Government power over us, that we should not have...

AMERICA YOUR NEXT, IF YOU DO NOT GET UP OFF YOUR BEHINDS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE IT HAPPENS!

SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS LIKE THE NRA WHOM ARE FIGHTING FOR YOU!

LOOK AT THE ANTI-GUN RECORDS OF THE CANDIDATES BEFORE YOU VOTE FOR THEM...

"If we do nothing, we can only say we did nothing"... George Washington

"The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" -- Samuel Adams (Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

"The Federal & State Governments of The United States Have No Power, But What The People Give Them"... Newt Gingrich

The following are fighting for our second amendment rights...

Do what you can to help them and your fellow citizens...

NRA-ILA ::

The National Republican Trust - Political Action Committee

Gun Owners of America

Second Amendment Foundation Online

http://freedomswatch.org/

http://www.firearmwatch.com/

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    Ronald Reagan
    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    Doc,
    Being an ex-pat of the U.K. listening to that yobbo (street-thug) brag about "There will always be guns available on the block." IS so bloody correct, I have 20+ Limey M8's I call or e-mail regularly, every day I swap audio/video sends with a woman I love in Norfolk, via YouSendIt © Compare Accounts | YouSendIt, a free service that sends large A/V files FTP to and from the U.K. at DSL speeds, same with others every week or month who live all over G.B. They all tell me about folks they know getting shot, stabbed or beaten to death. London is very bad news, so bad I would not even go there to visit old chums who don't go out after dark for fear of their lives! I don't think they are lying when I can go online and verify that every event/fact they tell me is truth with a load of URL's that link me into the Scotland Yard crime reports and their regional hubs. I have no reason to doubt them so I seldom even check, Yahoo GB brings the serious (murders mostly or rapes or 16 y/o's setting tramps on fire or kicking or beating them to death just for kicks!!!) crime reports right into my monitor. For those in the U.K who buy illegal guns and use them it is now a criminal way of life that is about to hit the jack-pot. You state that: "they can not put every person in jail' very true, BUT they can and WILL stop registered gun owners who do not comply turning in a gun they had to register to own or buy from getting: pensions, grants, health care, right of employment, freedom of passage at all ports of entering or leaving G.B. making reentry impossible after your passport is taken away and your biometrics face painted onto every CC camera in every airport, harbor or train station. Then they can start getting Medieval and impounding homes, cars, and garnishing bank accounts with fines, and for those who harbor or help them, fine those folks for complicity in abetting a criminal! There is a whole HELL of a lot Liz II's Labour or Tory government CAN and will do to those who have lost their rights to bear or even own arms, same deal for the Aussies. This is the template our own government will try on us, and when you are broke, hungry, cold, sick, homeless, job-less and criminalized there is not a lot you can do about it but smile because you kept your gun stashed in a hole and your government has made you too poor to even buy ammo for it, (black market only ammo sales) or use it, get caught and then you do go to jail, plenty of room for more armed criminals in jail as that is what by then you have become the moment you shoot a BG and the Rozzers (cops) take you and the BG away with serious charges on you both if the BG lives, worse if he or she dies, you go down for murder (20 years) not walk on self defense.
    Furious, hitting nerves I didn't think I had, I weep for them and thank God I left.

Canis-Lupus
    Good points.. so it is time to educate people and stay on top of any move to ban anything that has to do with guns... We must stand together..

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Unfortunately Doc, thanks to the unconstitutional NICS system, that was perpetrated upon us as a COMMON SENSE GUN LAW (READ FAIRY TALE) anything you bought is in the BATFE's/IRS's electronic database...

Watch the video again and see how they did it in England and Australia...

They basically said you have two weeks to turn in your guns or you will be a felon...

Look at what they have already done with the unconstitutional ban of class III weapons; get caught with the parts to make one, a converted one or other that you are not allowed to have; its a mandatory 10 year sentence for each violation...

I personally will be heading for a remote part of Alaska, if this happens and live off what the land will provide; I will not give them the opportunity to come to my door and say; WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR GUNS as they did following Hurricane Katrina...

Most will do what the citizens of England and Australia did; bend over and take it... because they failed to be proactive about it...

BUT before it happens, if it happens... I will do everything I can to educate everybody I can that thinks Obama-Biden have no intention of banning guns...
    And that this defining issue is more important then any of their hope and change hype and mythology...

As I previously mentioned, the only thing we can do to stop it BEFORE it happens; is educate our fellow citizens with facts; stay on top of all legislation; so they do not try to sneak it in on a Health Reform or other Bill like Slick-Willie did; Join and regularly donate as much as you can afford to the...
    National Rifle Association:
    NRA-ILA ::
    Gun Owners of America:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation:
    Second Amendment Foundation Online

and any other national and or local gun rights advocates...

Additionally, protest in mass any state, local or federal anti-gun measures, as well as faxing, emailing, telephoning and snail-mailing our representatives and the media; (point and click way to do this at: NRA-ILA :: Action Center and NRA-ILA :: Action Center) whom are both attention whores; and with over 1/3 of the current population being known gun owners; we can tip the scales if we unite against the proposed tyranny from our own government and educate the kool-aid drinking Messiah cultists...
    Public pressure is all we have left to fight with...
    The Conservative voice of freedom is no longer represented since Tuesday November 4th, 2008 when nation-wide nearly everybody with a (R) or a (I) or anything next to their name but a (D) next to their name lost whether they deserved it or not...

I know most of the time its like trying to argue with somebody whom thinks the world is flat; you can show them a globe and or pictures from space and you still can't convince them; but we will convince the open minded ones whom for whatever reason got caught up in the hype of hope and change the Messiah was preaching; when they realize he is full of it...
    and was preaching the same message as Jimmy Carter did...
    whom was also pro-amnesty, anti-second amendment, a tax and spend liberal whom caused the prime rate to be 21%, et.al...

There are more known, registered gun-owners then voted for Obama-Biden; (and whom failed to stand up for the constitution) those of us that value our inalienable rights as written in the constitution; need to send the following message to the President-Elect and Vice-President-Elect, LOUD AND CLEAR...

OBAMA-BIDEN - JUST WHAT PART OF "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY THINK BY THE WILDEST STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION; ANY FIREARM OR AMMUNITION BAN MEETS CONSTITUTIONAL MUSTER?

IT DOES NOT SAY “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED” EXCEPT…
    Good points and I agree... we need to ban together ...

Boy if these don't burn your ass, and get you motivated, I don't know what will...

Great UN Gun Debate (Part 1)

YouTube - NRA: Great UN Gun Debate (Part 1)

Great UN Gun Debate (Part 2)

YouTube - NRA: Great UN Gun Debate (Part 2)

Great UN Gun Debate (Part 3)

YouTube - NRA: Great UN Gun Debate (Part 3)

Great UN Gun Debate (Part 4)

YouTube - NRA: Great UN Gun Debate (Part 4)

A BLAST FROM THE NOT SO DISTANT PAST...

Obama Pushes Bill That Would Mandate Global Tax
    Senate to vote on legislation that would cost U.S. $845 billion, also enables UN to implement gun bans (ON U.S. CITIZENS)

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Thursday, February 14th, 2008

Presidential frontrunner Barack Obama is pushing a bill that will lead to the implementation of a UN global tax, costing the U.S. at least $845 billion dollars over thirteen years in the name of fighting worldwide poverty, as well as banning "small arms and light weapons".
    The "Global Poverty Act," which is sponsored by Obama, is up for a Senate vote today, and if passed would mandate the U.S. to spend 0.7 percent of the gross national product on foreign aid, on top of the money being sent out of the country already.
    The bill passed the House by a voice vote last year because most members failed to read what was actually in it. The words "global" and "poverty" in the title were presumably enough to convince them that it must be good.
    In reality, the bill also "Commits nations to banning "small arms and light weapons" and ratifying a series of treaties, including the International Criminal Court Treaty, the Kyoto Protocol (global warming treaty), the Convention on Biological Diversity, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, and the Convention on the Rights of the Child," writes Cliff Kincaid.
    "Jeffrey Sachs, who runs the U.N.'s "Millennium Project," says that the U.N. plan to force the U.S. to pay 0.7 percent of GNP in increased foreign aid spending would add $65 billion a year to what the U.S. already spends. Over a 13-year period, from 2002, when the U.N.'s Financing for Development conference was held, to the target year of 2015, when the U.S. is expected to meet the "Millennium Development Goals," this amounts to $845 billion. And the only way to raise that kind of money, Sachs has written, is through a global tax, preferably on carbon-emitting fossil fuels."
    A UN controlled global tax has long been a cherished goal of the elite and they have attempted to piggy-back it on numerous different pretexts, most recently via a global carbon tax on fuel, a move that was advanced at the recent summit in Bali.
    During the summit, over one hundred prominent scientists signed a letter dismissing the move as a futile bureaucratic scheme which will diminish prosperity and increase human suffering.
    In 2005, former French President Jacques Chirac called for the imposition of a global tax to finance the fight against AIDS.

Contact the Senate and voice your opposition to this bill. Call the switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and asked to be connected to the office of your Senator.

Understand that President Elect-Obama has vowed to bring this back and pass it with a vengeance...

It should be further noted that this OBAMA Global Poverty Tax with the accompanying UNCONSTITUTIONAL GLOBAL GUN BAN AGREEMENT will COST EVERY AMERICAN HOUSEHOLD REGARDLESS OF INCOME A SUBSTANTIAL TAX INCREASE THAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN OBAMA'S BS TAX PLAN...

AND NOT ONE THIN DIME OF THIS GLOBAL POVERTY TAX BS GOES TO ONE SINGLE AMERICAN CITIZEN!
    Last edited by Bohemian; 11-11-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast