Show Off Your Latest Catches!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Show Off Your Latest Catches!

This is a discussion on Show Off Your Latest Catches! within the Fishing forums, part of the Outdoors category; Here's a few of my latest fish. Let's see some of yours! My biggest snook IN the boat to date. ...

Default Show Off Your Latest Catches!

Here's a few of my latest fish. Let's see some of yours!

My biggest snook IN the boat to date. It was 28in. I've had another from the same hole that we are figuring to be about 45-50 inches. Sorry for the blacked out picture but we are very picky about this hole and had posted it on a local forum.

Nice Mangrove Snapper

First redfish on my kayak. Broke my rod on it but didn't really care cause I got him into the boat!

Another nice redfish the other day.

A little gar I happened to catch kayaking in the Hillsborough River.

31 in. cobia. This thing put up about a 10 minute fight!

If you need to upload a picture click on User CP. Then on the left under Control Panel click on Pictures & Albums. From there you can create an album and then upload pictures.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

dying to go ocean fishing again.. I've only been once but had a blast off of the coast of florida to the point where you could not see land in any direction.

a pic of one of my biggest catches. now I know carp are not the best game fish, but man what a fight they give you. I had another one on the line shortly after this one that was much bigger, but that one broke my rod in 2... now I have a nice thick catfish rod for next time.

nice largemouth bass I caught in texas north of houston.

biggest catfish I have caught so far. in the same area as the bass in the pic above
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Nice fish man!

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Nice fish man!
    thanks your's are nice too.. I can't wait to salt water fish again. those must have been fun to catch!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    thanks your's are nice too.. I can't wait to salt water fish again. those must have been fun to catch!
    Thanks. Just heard from my boss, he said get the boat ready so we should be heading out this afternoon for some snooky fishing! He said we're taking his friend's dad out tomorrow so he wanted to do some scouting before since we haven't been out in about a month. It'll definitely be a nice end to a crazy week!

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Thanks. Just heard from my boss, he said get the boat ready so we should be heading out this afternoon for some snooky fishing! He said we're taking his friend's dad out tomorrow so he wanted to do some scouting before since we haven't been out in about a month. It'll definitely be a nice end to a crazy week!
    sounds like my kind of boss. hope you have fun and catch some monsters.

I got skunked but he caught a catfish and a needlefish. It was nice to be back on the boat though. We're heading out today around noon again. posting from my phone right now while out waiting for my breakfast.

You guys sure start out EARLY! We usually don't leave the house 'till around 5am. Then again, I'm wrangling a 4 year old.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

yesterday was a nice day but we didn't catch much. I actally caught a mullet, it at my bait which is the first time I've seen that. I thought they were vegitarians.

I just had to show off this MONSTER I caught!
    that's gotta be the tiniest smallmouth bass I've ever seen!
    now before people start asking... I'm not giving up my fishing spot! LOL!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast