Time to buy another gun! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to buy another gun!

Quote Originally Posted by sdf2000 View Post
    I am going to the show in Lakeland in two weeks so I will be looking up all of your ideas! What I do is get online and look up prices and get an idea of cost and then when I am at a show I have a chance!!!:D
    That`s half the battle.Educating yourself.Hope you find what your looking for.Happy Hunting.:)

I am still having a battle with myself over Cost/want! A lot of what I would like to have is way out of my buy range right now. That is why I got the Thunder 380! Because it was a nice gun for the price...
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

3. Default

Look at gun that have good warrenties. Keltec life time

I am still looking! BUT how about a Ruger SR9? I held one today and it felt wonderfull!!!!!! Has anyone got any input on it?

BTW. What is a striker fired????:o
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

5. Default

Just bought a Walther p99 AS in 9mm for a CC gun. Got tired of my kimber 45 due to size and weight of the 45. It is only about 20oz and they also make one in 40 cal. It shoots like a full size but carries like a compact. Its also very slender making it very concealable and comfortable. Just a thought. Also the Glock 19 is a good CCW as well.
    "When I whet my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me"

6. Default

Just got a used g19 for plinking 9mm cheaper. Great gun old import serial # night sights. Won't set me back to much if taken away.

Default Jc40

Quote Originally Posted by sdf2000 View Post
    I am still looking! BUT how about a Ruger SR9? I held one today and it felt wonderfull!!!!!! Has anyone got any input on it?

BTW. What is a striker fired????:o
    I am curious as to what the price was.

8. Default

425 I could of found cheaper on line, but after shipping its about the same.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Look at gun that have good warrenties. Keltec life time

Taurus also has a lifetime warranty. Unfortunately I found this means it will take a lifetime for them to honor a warranty. :(

Default Kel-Tec service seems pretty good to me.

I sent my PF-9 back to Kel-Tec and it took them about 5 weeks to send me another pistol with the same serial number. They told me it would take 5 weeks when I called them. I consider that pretty good service; they also reimbursed shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    Taurus also has a lifetime warranty. Unfortunately I found this means it will take a lifetime for them to honor a warranty. :(

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast