Range Day!! Wanna come with? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Range Day!! Wanna come with?

This is a discussion on Range Day!! Wanna come with? within the Florida Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; O.K., I'm really scarred of having to wait hours for a spot at the range so, I propose we send ...

O.K., I'm really scarred of having to wait hours for a spot at the range so, I propose we send this off till the first Sunday of the month as I've been promised we can use my friends property and be much more free with what we want to do.

There's also the issue with only 2-3 of us being able to attend so giving a more specific time and place may allow a few more guys to come. And, the open machine gun fire is going on at Hernando gun range and I think alot of people are opting to attend this instead. I'd like to see that myself but, I won't bail on you if you guys really want to go.

Let me know. The new date for our shoot will be March 2, 2008.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

I am good to go most any time! Ok you have the time now just set the where!!!
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

I'll have to see how my schedule looks now, I've got a puppy and can't leave her home for long.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I'll have to see how my schedule looks now, I've got a puppy and can't leave her home for long.
    Bring the puppy. She'll have kids to play with and no one will mind I'm sure.

I'll post a map here in a bit. Once people sign up I hope but, right now I'm at work.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Bring the puppy. She'll have kids to play with and no one will mind I'm sure.

I'll post a map here in a bit. Once people sign up I hope but, right now I'm at work.
    If it is somewhere I can bring there then for sure. That would be fun.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Do a search for Number 2 Rd. on:

http://maps.google.com/

Number 2 Rd
    Howey-In-The-Hills, FL 34737

This way you'll have a general idea of where we're going to be. Anyone going to the Hernando Machine Gun show Sunday?
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123