*Brutal Beating of Army Soldier in Florida*

*Brutal Beating of Army Soldier in Florida*

This is a discussion on *Brutal Beating of Army Soldier in Florida* within the Florida Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; ~SMFH~ Army Soldier Brutally Beaten in Tampa | Video | TheBlaze.com If that would have been a legally armed citizen ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry *Brutal Beating of Army Soldier in Florida*

~SMFH~

Army Soldier Brutally Beaten in Tampa | Video | TheBlaze.com

If that would have been a legally armed citizen instead of an unarmed young soldier in that video clip, I'm pretty sure that the outcome would have been very different.

Namely; Multiple muzzleflashes quickly followed by a falling thug or two.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw:310814
    ~SMFH~

Army Soldier Brutally Beaten in Tampa | Video | TheBlaze.com

If that would have been a legally armed citizen instead of an unarmed young soldier in that video clip, I'm pretty sure that the outcome would have been very different.

Namely; Multiple muzzleflashes quickly followed by a fleeing/falling thug or two or three or four.
    Saw this on our local news last night...infuriating to say the least.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

wow that is sad it brings back the anger i had when my son was jumped by bunch of thugs ina a stolen van and left for dead years ago ,
    my son at the time was only 12 or 13 too and the thugs got away with that crime as my son couldn't positively identify them either but they did get busted for the stolen vehicle and other stolen items found in it from other crimes they done earlier
    gun control is being able to hit your target

I had a friend who I worked with who lived on that street. He retired a few years ago and moved to North Florida. However I remember Iowa Ave and it was only about 5-6 blocks long on the east side of Dale Mabry and in some blocks I felt uncomfortable being there during daylight hours let alone 3AM. Sorry this soldier had no other path to take.