~Smash mob causes havoc at Florida Walmart~
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tripletap

~Smash mob causes havoc at Florida Walmart~

This is a discussion on ~Smash mob causes havoc at Florida Walmart~ within the Florida Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Flash mobs are known across the United States as a group of people dancing, having fun and ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down ~Smash mob causes havoc at Florida Walmart~

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Flash mobs are known across the United States as a group of people dancing, having fun and enjoying themselves while entertaining others.
    However, the Walmart off Lem Turner Road in Jacksonville fell victim to a mob of 300 people who entered the store and destroyed the security system as well as some merchandise.
    According to a police report, the group destroyed an electronic anti-shop lifting security scanner that costs about $1,500. The police report also stated the massive crowd could have arrived at the store after a party that was broken up on Sampson Road.
    Video showed the teens throwing food and merchandise around the store.
    Channel 4 crime analyst Ken Jefferson said any sort of crime where there's hundreds of people involved is a dangerous situation.
    "You've got a large number of people going and coming at the same time they are throwing produce," Jefferson said. "They are stealing items, they are all over the store. You can imagine how fearful the customers were who were in there at that particular time."
    Police did not make any arrests after the mob of people took over the store. If caught, these teens could face criminal charges.

Smash mob causes havoc at Walmart | News - Home
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I'm not a fan of large groups of people and this is one reason. Mob's scare me the most!
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    [B]The police report also stated the massive crowd could have arrived at the store after a party that was broken up on Sampson Road
    That's my last name. When the hell did I get a road named after me?
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Lock the doors and drop a bomb.....
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood