kahr

kahr

This is a discussion on kahr within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; wanted some input on the the kahr any one carry one use one what do u thank of these guns...

Default kahr

wanted some input on the the kahr any one carry one use one what do u thank of these guns

Kahr has great firearms with a lifetime warranty! Customer service is one of the best. I have a PM9, PM40, PM45 and an E9. My PM45 is my daily carry firearm. Here is a good thread on Kahr's. http://www.usacarry.com/forums/handg...-kahr-pm9.html We also have a Kahr Owners Group. http://www.usacarry.com/forums/groups/kahr-owners.html
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I have a PM-9 and find it a nice little pistol.

Somehow I managed to get some moisture inside and rusted the recoil spring enough to break off a loop. The replacement spring and guide arrived yesterday, so once I pop them into place with a bit of oil she should be back in tip top shape.

Default Opinion on Kahr

I own an MK9. It is fabulous for CC--I wear it OWB and don't even know it is there. It shoots great, and as others have said, "pointability" is great. I highly recommend the pistol, especially for women. Someday, I'd like to acquire the K9 as well.....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but current Kahr pistols now come with a 5 year warranty--the lifetime warranty was revoked in favor of the 5 year at some point in the recent past.

I am impressed with the quality of materials and design, and I like that replacement parts seem fairly inexpensive (I'm comparing them to the replacement parts cost of an H&K, though....) and easy to acquire.

Hope this helps!

1911 Headbanger is offline Leave Me Alone!!!

I have an all stainless K9. a P9 and a PM9, all with nite sights. All are quality pistols and very reliable. The K9 is approved by NYC PD for off duty carry, and was put through hell in their testing before approval. Kahr is quality stuff. Shoot it and break it in according to the owners manual, before you carry it..
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

I carry a CW9, mostly as a BUG, but occasionally as a primary weapon when it's too hot to wear a very good concealment garment. I really like it.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"