What made you get your CCW? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

What made you get your CCW?

This is a discussion on What made you get your CCW? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; My Journey Started when I was 11-12 years old. My father and, Grandfather always hunted with their hand Guns. So ...

My Journey Started when I was 11-12 years old. My father and, Grandfather always hunted with their hand Guns. So Once I turned 21 in 1985 I went with my Father down to County Building and Applied for my Permit. Back then It only took about 2 1/2 months to receive. It wasnt until the Mid 90's when I started carrying Concealed. My first child was born in 1993 and, after that I realized how sick this world is and made the commement to carry. Since then I always have my weapon at +1 @3o"clock
    Im thankful that in 17 years I never had to draw my weapon, came close once but the sight of my hand on the Grip was more than the drunken Idiot could bare and he stopped!! I also hope that I never have to use it. Im very thankful everyday that I have the right to CC And now, my oldest son soon will be beginning the process and I will pass the same handgun my grand dad
    passed to my Dad,Then to me. Its not my carry weapon but it is part of what we call the right of passage My Grand dad was an Aux Sherriff and carried this Colt .32 Semi Now it will go to my oldest boy. Its an nice feeling knowing that four Generations have put this weapon as their first handgun on our permits

Default Why

I only carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
    Never start a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight he'll probably just shoot you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234