Washington hiker accidentally shoots himself in the butt

Washington hiker accidentally shoots himself in the butt

This is a discussion on Washington hiker accidentally shoots himself in the butt within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Washington hiker accidentally shoots himself in the butt while moving gun to back pocket A hiker on Blewett Pass shot ...

Default Washington hiker accidentally shoots himself in the butt

Washington hiker accidentally shoots himself in the butt while moving gun to back pocket

A hiker on Blewett Pass shot himself in the butt when he put a handgun in his back pocket. The Chelan County sheriff's office said the 52-year-old Snohomish man had moved his .40-caliber handgun from its holster to his back pocket Saturday to see if that position would be more comfortable.

The Wenatchee World reported the gun fired the bullet down his left buttock and left leg, coming to rest just above the knee. He was treated at Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee.

WELL DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Washington hiker accidentally shoots himself in the butt while moving gun to back pocket

A hiker on Blewett Pass shot himself in the butt when he put a handgun in his back pocket. The Chelan County sheriff's office said the 52-year-old Snohomish man had moved his .40-caliber handgun from its holster to his back pocket Saturday to see if that position would be more comfortable.

The Wenatchee World reported the gun fired the bullet down his left buttock and left leg, coming to rest just above the knee. He was treated at Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee.

WELL DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I guess they could call it Damm Near Blewett Off Pass now...

Jackass..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

back pocket eh.... thats where i use to keep the water pistol when i was little

Hmmm...sounds like a Glock or one of theDAO/ striker fired guns. Guy needs to learn that you keep the ole booger picker off the bang switch until you want to shoot something ...and hopefully not yourself!

Steve

The only safety needed is your brain connected to your finger! Aparently this individual had a disconnect

And I thought Glock Leg was bad! Man that's got to hurt...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I guess it was not more comfortable in the back pocket.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7