How many magazines do you carry? (rounds)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many magazines do you carry? (rounds)

This is a discussion on How many magazines do you carry? (rounds) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Since there are SO many 1911 fan's here, and the low round capacity of their magazines, I ask how many ...

Daven is offline "Gimpy"

Default How many magazines do you carry? (rounds)

Since there are SO many 1911 fan's here, and the low round capacity of their magazines, I ask how many extra magazines do you carry?

With my Sig 2022 I carry one extra mag. so I can carry 28 rounds on me. If I can't get the job done with that, I will throw the gun down and surrender, LOL.

I mentioned in another post I BADLY want to either trade/sell or shelf my 2022 and start carrying a Pro Carry II or 4 inch 1911. (my hands are too small for a full size 1911.

OH how I wish i could just go out and buy one, everyday I try to convince myself that $850 out of my savings account won't hurt too bad, but then again, Nope, can't do it.

So how many rounds or mag's do you carry?

2, American Riflemen and Field and Stream.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

B2Tall is offline Stirrer of the Pot

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Just what's in the gun. I'm looking for a way out even before I'd start shooting. I'm not looking to play "army". Of course in my home I have all sorts of mags loaded with defensive ammo - pistols, AKs, AR, to say nothing of the 8 rounds in my Mossberg 500.

medic72 is offline MOLON LABE

Talking

[So how many rounds or mag's do you carry?[/QUOTE]

I carry a Glock 30 (compact 45 acp). In my weapon, I carry 11 (1 in the chamber + 10 rnd mag) I also carry a spare 10 rnd mag... So answer is 21 BLACKJACK!!! I win!!!

Cool

I carry a Glock 23. One 13 round mag + 1 round in the chamber; 2 13 round mags on the belt for a total of 40 rounds. If that doens't work, I'm going to run like hell!!

I normally carry just the weapon(1911 10mm) and the mag (8+1). There are times when I feel the need, that I carry an extra 2 mags.

Does Playboy Count. If not, then one mag. and one in weapon.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

My FsN holds 20 rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber so another post for 21 rounds. I have been toying with the idea of carrying another magazine of 20, but so far have decided against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Since there are SO many 1911 fan's here, and the low round capacity of their magazines, I ask how many extra magazines do you carry?

With my Sig 2022 I carry one extra mag. so I can carry 28 rounds on me. If I can't get the job done with that, I will throw the gun down and surrender, LOL.

I mentioned in another post I BADLY want to either trade/sell or shelf my 2022 and start carrying a Pro Carry II or 4 inch 1911. (my hands are too small for a full size 1911.

OH how I wish i could just go out and buy one, everyday I try to convince myself that $850 out of my savings account won't hurt too bad, but then again, Nope, can't do it.

It doesn't matter which semi auto I carry, I carry 1 spare mag for it. for me, it's not about the round count. I don't trust any single mag enough to bet my life on it.

For revolvers, I carry a couple speedloaders, usually 1 in each coat pocket so the coat doesn't start sagging down on one side.

G50AE is offline Banned

1-America's First Freedom
    2-Guns and Ammo
    3-Guns
    4-Combat Handguns
    5-Shutterbug
    6-Pool and Billiards
    7-American Photo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast