California Officer Involved School Shooting Lie!

California Officer Involved School Shooting Lie!

This is a discussion on California Officer Involved School Shooting Lie! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I just came across this on the net while looking for something on Mayor Loonberg! Official: LA school cop said ...

Default California Officer Involved School Shooting Lie!

I just came across this on the net while looking for something on Mayor Loonberg!

Official: LA school cop said shooting was accident - FoxNews.com

The all knowing LEO's in California that insist on severely strict gun control, are the same ones shooting themselves with their own weapons. I can only gather that it was intentional, based on the fact that he was shot in the chest at close range with a non duty weapon registered to and owned by the officer that was shot with it.

I am so outraged that I don't think I can even begin to say everything that is going through my head. What kind of piece of Chit cop shoots himself in a school zone? What if something had happened and he had hit a child? MF SOB POS AH!
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

Cool After all.....

After all, that was in California. Maybe one of the Keystone Kops?