Jan Brewer Defends Arizona Firearms Laws Following Undercover Gun Show Video
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Jan Brewer Defends Arizona Firearms Laws Following Undercover Gun Show Video within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Jan Brewer Defends Arizona Firearms Laws Following Undercover Gun Show Video I like this woman, she stands for what she ...

Default Jan Brewer Defends Arizona Firearms Laws Following Undercover Gun Show Video

I like this woman, she stands for what she believes in, and I am still looking for the video of the fox news story that was on tonight where she clearly stated that bloomberg employed others with the intention of having them commit felonies.

.... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

twogunwilly is offline American

I like Jan Brewer! The liberal rag link-------not so much
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

What do you think Bloomberg's real motivation is? Keeping us all safe? Is he part of some conspiracy?

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    What do you think Bloomberg's real motivation is? Keeping us all safe? Is he part of some conspiracy?
    I'd say your last option.

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    I like Jan Brewer! The liberal rag link-------not so much
    I couldn't even read all the comments without feeling sick. But if the idiot Bloomberg were to press a lawsuit, Jan could get the Feds after him for a felony purchase. I'm sure that he paid the people to purchase the guns which is illegal. Did Bloomy end up with the guns? Could be another crime there too.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I couldn't even read all the comments without feeling sick. But if the idiot Bloomberg were to press a lawsuit, Jan could get the Feds after him for a felony purchase. I'm sure that he paid the people to purchase the guns which is illegal. Did Bloomy end up with the guns? Could be another crime there too.
    You're not kidding what the he'll is wrong with those people out there?

Default Look To Egypt

All you have to do is look to Egypt to see what Bloomberg and anti-gunners want. Egyptians want their country back and they are having to throw rocks. Our founding fathers knew better when they framed the Constitution hence our 2nd Amendment rights.

Wise old Thomas had it right when he said "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

FissionMeister

Lets move all the liberals to liberal states and wait for the liberal politicians and criminals to eleminate them so we can take our countrty back. Shouldn't take but a few months. You go Hilliary:0(

Gov. Brewer on Health Care and Undercover Gun Stings - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

This is the link to the interview I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    I think his motivation was simple, Disarm the public because they are a threat to his rule of the nation. This is, after all, the same guy that tried to ban salt, and I am not talking about the movie, I am talking about the stuff you put on your eggs in the morning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast