Top Shot 2nd season - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Top Shot 2nd season

This is a discussion on Top Shot 2nd season within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; The show was OK, but it would be cool if it somehow would be open to more people, or run ...

The show was OK, but it would be cool if it somehow would be open to more people, or run a differant format so more people can compete, because you know there is more than 16 people out of those 40 thousand that are near or at the same quality shooter as those that got picked for the show

Default 2010 Season Winner @ Crimson Trace.

Interesting note: I was listening to a recent podcast by Tom Gresham and learned that the 2010 Top Shots winner, Iain Harrison, was hired by Crimson Trace.
    Cheers,
    Joe Short
    First Defense, LLC (Culpeper, Virginia)

Daven is offline "Gimpy"

I bought the first season on iTunes last night and so far have watched the first episode, (but now thanks to you I know who won) :) It's ok, other reality shows would have been spoiled by that info but this one-not so much, I still want to see every second to see the shooting and competitions.

Just starting this week's episode. Tommy-guns were cool last week.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I was disappointed to see the way things turned out, that guy "Jay" gets on my nerves. Somthing about the way he insists on correcting people non stop. It's just really annoying.
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    I was disappointed to see the way things turned out, that guy "Jay" gets on my nerves. Somthing about the way he insists on correcting people non stop. It's just really annoying.
    Last night's wasn't any better. Elimination round winner. :(

Yeah, if I had to spend more than 5 minutes with Jay, steam would come out of my ears. He is annoying. I wonder if his whole family is like that. Pretty disappointing that he beat Jermaine last night, but everyone has bad days sometimes.
    I applied for season 2, but I reckon I don't have a big enough personality for television, even though I can shoot well enough for the show. I guess Jay does have that "big personality", even if it isn't a good one. :-0

Robert Lewis

Default Top Gun

I enjoy the show - watched every episode since the beginning. It's too bad Kelly didn't get a $2,000 gift card each time he was chosen in a shootoff last year.

Well, I have given some thought to this show, and the stuff that they shoot a majority of the time (In my opinion) is kinda weak. I mean my girlfriend would not even look at a gun 2 years ago and how she can hit at 300 meters with a Mosin Nagant with Iron Sights. And 60 feet with a pistol, come on, people who spend a lot of time practicing like I need to, or like I have me assistant instructors doing, could shoot most of the things they have for contests. Not that I am a super shot, but there are a lot of people that could do most of what they have on there.
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

Daven is offline "Gimpy"

I would love to spend a day at the range with any of the contestants. EXCEPT JAY!. That man is SO annoying. Changing the sights, correcting everyone. I can't stand him. I SO wished the outcome last night would have been different. Hopefully soon. They said in the previews he confronts the team, and well he should and they should be honest with him and let him know how to shape up or ship out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast