2nd amendment in action. Gotta love it.
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Kasper
  • 1 Post By Axeanda45
  • 1 Post By Kasper

2nd amendment in action. Gotta love it.

This is a discussion on 2nd amendment in action. Gotta love it. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Found this while browsing the news. Intruder calls 911, afraid homeowner may have gun - CNN.com...

Default 2nd amendment in action. Gotta love it.

Unfettered Might is offline Μολών λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by Husker Harley View Post
    That's awesome.

How come no one else has commented on this?
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    That's awesome.

How come no one else has commented on this?
    I watched it on Fox last night and laughed.

MADnMO is offline Jesus - Our Greatest HOPE

This just proves that the liberal pantie wetters can't do any thing right.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

The guy only broken in to take a shower. Instead of taking the chance of the home owner being a gun owner who would shoot him for being where is does not belong he called the police that way if he did get shot the home owner could still be charged for murder or manslaughter and could still face a civil suite for the injuries caused.

So while you might get a laugh out of it, It causes me to worry about what the government will do to make sure that the criminal stands a chance of being caught to go to jail instead of being carried away in a body bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    The guy only broken in to take a shower. Instead of taking the chance of the home owner being a gun owner who would shoot him for being where is does not belong he called the police that way if he did get shot the home owner could still be charged for murder or manslaughter and could still face a civil suite for the injuries caused.

So while you might get a laugh out of it, It causes me to worry about what the government will do to make sure that the criminal stands a chance of being caught to go to jail instead of being carried away in a body bag.

Wow, you havent thought this out very well....

If the homeowner came in BEFORE the cops arrived, and the idiot that broke into his house came at him/threatened him, the homeowner would be 100% within the law to defend himself. The fact that the thief called the cops BEFORE the homeowner caught him is irrelevant.
    Leave me alone... and I will leave you alone....
    Don't poke a wolverine with a sharp stick unless you want your balls ripped off.
    Don't start nuthin, wont be nuthin..... (and dont wear pink panties on my property)

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post

If the homeowner came in BEFORE the cops arrived, and the idiot that broke into his house came at him/threatened him, the homeowner would be 100% within the law to defend himself. The fact that the thief called the cops BEFORE the homeowner caught him is irrelevant.
    Well said, but in this case the homeowner was a lady LOL.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Default Breaking in to take a shower

Quote Originally Posted by Husker Harley View Post
    This happened on March 7 in Portland, Or and on March 9 he broke in to take a shower in Vancouver, Wa, Just accross the river from Portland

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post

If the idiot is in the bathroom naked cause he was taking a shower I doubt he was going to try and attack the home owner. That is why he called 911.

Now since the home owner knows that no one should be in the house they could grab there shotgun and open fire. either way if he was shot when the police arrived there would be a lot of questions left that need answering. As he was on the phone with the 911 operator so his call was recorded. That being the case the 911 operator could hear what was going on over the phone.

So I have thought this out well. You overlooked that the idiot was on the phone with the 911 operator. If the idiot hangs up the phone then the home owner might have a chance at saying she was being attacked by the idiot but that didn't happen.

Anyways the idiot was arrested in Chehalis, Washington while loading stolen goods in to a stolen car.