Lever action 30-30? Or a 30-06? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Lever action 30-30? Or a 30-06?

This is a discussion on Lever action 30-30? Or a 30-06? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by BlackieChan I don't know anything about ballistics but you definitely have to love the classic 30 30 ...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackieChan View Post
    I don't know anything about ballistics but you definitely have to love the classic 30 30 cowboy gun. Everything about it is beautiful!
    yup!
    ~ Bill

Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    I was going to add that I have a 303 British that is quite adequate for North America. The bullet weight goes from 130 to 220. The recoil is acceptable and the Enfield I own is reliable. It holds 10 rounds. The lever guns in the post before this one make me get the 'Iwants'. But the wife(boss) says mabye I can get one when pigs fly. Anyone have some feathers?
    Feathers? No, sir. One word: trebuchet

Default 35 remmington

If your going to do the lever action due to the love of the lever check out the 35 remmington flavor it a good knock down load , much better then the 30-30 and you don't have to worry about any bears ! But the versatiaty of the 06 will always be mine !
    Last edited by Crazy bird; 03-19-2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: left out some thing !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123