Sig Sauer .22LR Conversion Kit For Sig 226

Sig Sauer .22LR Conversion Kit For Sig 226

This is a discussion on Sig Sauer .22LR Conversion Kit For Sig 226 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I just read this and thought you might be interested in getting this for yourself. Sig Sauer just came out ...

Default Sig Sauer .22LR Conversion Kit For Sig 226

I just read this and thought you might be interested in getting this for yourself. Sig Sauer just came out with a conversion kit for the Sig 226. I use 9mm target bullets. Instead of 9mm I can use 22 Bullets with this kit. It sounds like you can save allot of money on target ammunition by purchasing it. I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by rock919 View Post
    I just read this and thought you might be interested in getting this for yourself. Sig Sauer just came out with a conversion kit for the Sig 226. I use 9mm target bullets. Instead of 9mm I can use 22 Bullets with this kit. It sounds like you can save allot of money on target ammunition by purchasing it. I hope this helps!
    Ehh don't want to burst your bubble but the .22LR Conversion Kit for the P226 has been out for quite a while now.

There was also quite a few complaints that the slide didn't lock in place after the last cartridge had been fired due to the fact that the blow-back was too weak.

Hope this helps. =o)