1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

0 0%
  • Average

1 100.00%
  • Poor

0 0%

DeCal Grips

This is a discussion on DeCal Grips within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I recently ordered some DeCal grips for my G19 and I was wondering if anyone had used them in the ...

Arrow DeCal Grips

I recently ordered some DeCal grips for my G19 and I was wondering if anyone had used them in the past/present? I know that the package comes with a variety of "decal" grips to be adhered to most surfaces of the gun; however, I didn't know if they peel over time, fade, crack, or are harmed by solvents/oils.

Link to DeCal Grips: 38677 - DeCal Grip Glock 19 Fingergrip Frame Sand Black

Looks good, I like that their black and not gray like the talons. Put up some pics when you install them, maybe I'll switch

I have the Brooks A-grips on all my Glock's. A+
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Sounds good. I'll post pix when I put them on. The Gen 4s just are way too slippery OEM. especially if you get ANY oil on them. Then again, that's what you get for a plastic gun.