Sig Sauer P245 Conceled (inside the wasteband) Holster Recommendation and ExpandedMag
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Sig Sauer P245 Conceled (inside the wasteband) Holster Recommendation and ExpandedMag

This is a discussion on Sig Sauer P245 Conceled (inside the wasteband) Holster Recommendation and ExpandedMag within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I am looking to carry my sig p245, any holster recommendations? I really dont want to spend $200+ dollars? Also ...

Default Sig Sauer P245 Conceled (inside the wasteband) Holster Recommendation and ExpandedMag

I am looking to carry my sig p245, any holster recommendations? I really dont want to spend $200+ dollars?

Also I want to know if they ever came out witha magazine that held more than 6 rounds?

Thanks!

check out the Crossbreed Holsters might be something you like. I have 2 one for a 1911 and the other for Glock 27

Thanks I will check them out, Birthday in September may have to wait until then!

When I carried the Sig P245 was prior to anyone making a holster for the P245. I finally had one made by Internation Handgun Leather (IHL) in Phoenix, Arizona. I would check with Black Hawk, Fobus, Safariland, Bianchi, etc. I just had a holster made for my Springfield XD 9 mm 5" barrel by Safariland, being that I'm in a wheel chair I found what looked like it would work from me and had the Thigh Holster made, took about three weeks to make. I love the holster and it ran around $126.00. The holster has a safety release slide that is in the right postion to remove the XD as quick as if there were no safety release.

To be honest, I do not believe the Sig P 245 really became a very popular from Sig since Sig came out around the same time with the Sig P229 9/40 became available. I eventually traded the P245 for the P229. I wish you good luck in finding what you like in a holster for the P245
    The Second Amendment is not about Hunting!!
    When the Government is afraid of of it's People, This LIBERTY
    When the People are afraid of the government, That is TYRANNY

Thanks for the posts, I did find a crossbreed that works off their second hand sight for $40, Christmas present from my wife so I will have to wait until then to actually get it and use it. I have had the p245 for a long time, fell in love with the 220 and bought the 245 for carrying, Just now getting around to getting a permit to carry. I may find it to be to big and look for something else. I definatnly prefer the .45 but a .40 would be worth looking at.'
    Thanks

check out clevland holisters they make a nice iwb

Got the Crossbreed from there "seconds" website, $60 horse hide. Like it so far, havn't really adjusted it much it fit nicely out of the box, I was carrying it at a 2 oclock position but wasnt real comfortable sitting in the car, I am trying the 4oclock posistion now but i dont think it as concealled in that position. I am able to tuck my tee shirt in around it so my outside shirt doesnt show the gun when the shirt lifts.

I recommend the Maxtuck holster from White Hat Holsters. Similar construction and quality to Crossbreed but you can change the Kydex scabbard for $20 if you change weapons. They are supremely comfortable and concealable. I wear mine in average 15 hours every day and have taken 9 hour road trips wearing it at 3:30 with zero discomfort. Their customer service is excellent and you have two weeks to return the holster no questions asked. They also have a lifetime warranty. Tony Farah, the owner, answers questions personally and promptly and is a great guy. The holster is tuckable as well and conceals perfectly in slacks with a tucked shirt.

Here is my Cleveland. i have the Crossbreed also but like this one better and it was 1/2 the price.

I whited out my name on the back of the holster...Not a defect...
    clevelandsholsters.com
    Name:  IMG_4808.JPG
Views: 1236
Size:  495.9 KBName:  IMG_4809.JPG
Views: 1046
Size:  427.4 KB

Thanks for the post guys, it would be nice to try out a few more but unfourtunately money is a little tight so the crossbreed will probably have to be it for a while, like I said I am pretty happy with it, the P245 i carry is just pretty big...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast