Unique Personal Identiy Number (UPIN) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Unique Personal Identiy Number (UPIN)

This is a discussion on Unique Personal Identiy Number (UPIN) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by danh:235475 i think that number is only given to immagrints raotf lmao lol lmbo...

MIL-SPEC 45 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by danh:235475
    i think that number is only given to immagrints
    raotf lmao lol lmbo

I was delayed in picking up my 38 super, that is why I asked for help. Here is the link so that if you are delayed you will know where to go and what to do.

FBI — Appeals Home

thanks again for all the help!
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Don't worry you will soon be tattooed on your forearm....Just like in Germany!

They can put one on my dead body because that is the only way they will get one on me!

We have Customers that have applied for their UPIN. It's no big deal and makes their background check go easier. If you have a SS Number like everyone els, YOU CAN RUN BUT, YOU CAN'T HIDE.

G50AE is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Don't worry you will soon be tattooed on your forearm....Just like in Germany!

They can put one on my dead body because that is the only way they will get one on me!
    The reason the Germans did that is because the Jewish religion forbids tattooing. It was a calculated insult to Jewish people, just like Mel Gibson making a gratuitously violent movie designed to spur hostility towards Jewish people and passing it off as a work of "religious faith".

All I can say is WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    Can't seem to get info on how to obtain this. Any one know how to go about getting one. Web searches get nowhere. Thanks in advance
    Check your local FFL, mine had a nice pamphlet.

Update: Recieved Letter from USDOJ,FBI that they recieved my VAF: Voluntary Appeal File on 11/28/11 forwarded to NICS: National Crimminal Background Check System and that the current proccess time is 109 days approximately. Mailed it on the 11/18/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    Update: Recieved Letter from USDOJ,FBI that they recieved my VAF: Voluntary Appeal File on 11/28/11 forwarded to NICS: National Crimminal Background Check System and that the current proccess time is 109 days approximately. Mailed it on the 11/18/11.
    I am an "immagrint" and had been delayed a few times but ultimately decided to just continue to take my chances or use pistol purchase permits when buying longguns, I don't buy that much anyway. How many handgun permits can you get? They might be an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    I am an "immagrint" and had been delayed a few times but ultimately decided to just continue to take my chances or use pistol purchase permits when buying longguns, I don't buy that much anyway. How many handgun permits can you get? They might be an alternative.
    This is not a handgun permit it is to recieve a Unique Personal Identity Number so I am not delayed in obtaining firearms.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast