You own glocks... want a cookie? - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree95Likes

You own glocks... want a cookie?

This is a discussion on You own glocks... want a cookie? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by JSDinTexas:251820 I think that secretly everyone wants a Glock, and those that complain about them want one ...

Quote Originally Posted by JSDinTexas:251820
    I think that secretly everyone wants a Glock, and those that complain about them want one really bad.
    Lmao!! That's what their sales reps have stuck in their head.... :-)

I have not found too many guns that I hated. I usually find more reason to like a gun than to dislike one. Like the op I do dislike over-opinionated people. Because of them I now dislike XD's but have never held or fired one. I am also reluctant to carry a .45 because my subconscious doesn’t want me to become one of those “because they don’t make a .46” kind of guy. Maybe I need to broaden my horizons.

Where is my cookie!

GabbyDP is offline GabbyDP

I just purchased a Glock 26 this past Tuesday, Merry Christmas to me! I'd love a cookie, preferably a Pepperidge Farm shortbread cookie. As a small female I had a lot of recommendations to go with a Ruger LCP and other firearms that would qualify as pocket pistols, and of course the "honey you want a revolver" argument. But at the end of the day, I like the feel of the Glocks, the accessibility of new parts and accessories, and of course the tried and true reliability that Glock owners brag about. I'll collect my cookie but at the end of the day, to each their own!
    I'm secure enough in my self-esteem that I know I cannot handle a 150-pound guy coming at me, but I can handle a firearm to keep that man away from me. -- Maria Heil

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyDP View Post
    I just purchased a Glock 26 this past Tuesday, Merry Christmas to me! I'd love a cookie, preferably a Pepperidge Farm shortbread cookie. As a small female I had a lot of recommendations to go with a Ruger LCP and other firearms that would qualify as pocket pistols, and of course the "honey you want a revolver" argument. But at the end of the day, I like the feel of the Glocks, the accessibility of new parts and accessories, and of course the tried and true reliability that Glock owners brag about. I'll collect my cookie but at the end of the day, to each their own!
    You bought the gun I plan on buying this summer for a nice, easier to conceal summer gun. Good choice

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213