buds gunstore online
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

buds gunstore online

This is a discussion on buds gunstore online within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I was wondering if any members on here use buds, and if so have you ever tried their layaway? Looks ...

Default buds gunstore online

I was wondering if any members on here use buds, and if so have you ever tried their layaway? Looks like a pretty cool deal for the non rich like myself but I think it says money order or check only for layaway which is lame! Any input? P.s Walmart bringing back layaway for Xmas rocks!

I recently bought a handgun from them. I couldn't have asked for better service, they were helpful on the phone with my questions, and they also shipped the weapon in a timely manner. Buy with confidence, they are top notch. Here is the link to my review of the weapon I bought- Smith & Wesson SW1911PD 108293 45 5IN RAIL BLK $923.00 SHIPS FREE

I hope this helps you out.
    "Nemo me impune lacessit"

Just bought my new Kahr CM9 from Bud's. Great price, availability of accessories, service and very quick delivery to my local FFL. Can't tell you anything about their layaway plan. Just couldn't wait that long. I have a GE Money account and used their same as cash option to get Bud's advertised cash pricing. But you got pay it off within 25 days. Hope this helps.

Awesome thanks for the responses. I'm trying to squeeze 2 guns in before Christmas, 1 will be my Xmas present and the other will be the one I secretly send 75 a week off for :P

I have bought from the a few times, but never on the layaway. I guess I am just too impatient! ;-)

I dont know anything about Bud's,But I use Bradley@BKArms.com all the time Excellent Guy o buy from,and work with. He also has a nice Layaway plan. Give him a look. It cant hurt to look elsewhere before you buy..
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    I dont know anything about Bud's,But I use Bradley@BKArms.com all the time Excellent Guy o buy from,and work with. He also has a nice Layaway plan. Give him a look. It cant hurt to look elsewhere before you buy..
    Does that place also have a website, per chance?

Buds have the best prices and quickest turnaround time ive used wont buy online from anyone else never used layaway though

I believe his web addres is www.bkarms.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast