Waffle House Shooting (Good Guy Wins) - Page 38
Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Waffle House Shooting (Good Guy Wins)

This is a discussion on Waffle House Shooting (Good Guy Wins) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; THIS STORY HAS TO BE TRUE, THIS IS HOW LIFE HAPPENS. It is never tidy, does not flow like a ...

Default Reality

THIS STORY HAS TO BE TRUE, THIS IS HOW LIFE HAPPENS.

It is never tidy, does not flow like a book, or movie, it is just a mess.

Distance to armed robber, feet!

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by snipingshadow View Post
    and by letting them walk you condition them to think that it is okay to terrorize and rob along with others who just see the news and get the bright idea hey they got away with it lets go try this next weekend. No! My personal opinion is at least one person in these types of instances needs to die and send them a message that turns the tables on these anti-gun anti-self defense media outlets that claim "No amount of property is worth a life" and change it to a more fitting message of "Is that 20 you are gunna get out of that cash register really worth your life?! Cuz in south carolina you WILL get shot" Then mark my words crime of that nature will dramatically drop. But i guess it just makes to much sense for anybody to realize it or nobody has had the balls to publicly come out and announce it in fear of being ridiculed for being un-politically correct.
    Ok, I’m sorry but that post has succeeded in convincing me that you are either out of your mind or trolling.
    I am not a police officer and I have no interest in acting as one. Unless I have no other option I’m not starting a fire fight in an enclosed location. I’m not the punisher, it isn’t my duty to exact revenge against the bad guys
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Yeah, what Treo said. Jackwagons like those robbers may DESERVE to be shot, but it's not our place to do it unless life is in jeopardy. In this case it was, or at least appeared enough like it was for the actions to be justified.

But if someone is walking away, the threat is over. Now, you can choose to put a bullet in them if you really feel you must, but realize that the law and the jury won't be on your side. You'll be facing prison time and never get to own guns again.

People like to complicate things with emotion, but there's very little room for that in the legal system.
    Ton up!

If snipingshadow is who he says he is, then, my hats off to ya. You shouldn't have let the second guy get close to you, but overall, well done, sir.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Yeah, what Treo said.
    Am I reading that line correctly?

Wow, I'm expecting world peace and hippy beads now
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Am I reading that line correctly?

Wow, I'm expecting world peace and hippy beads now
    Let's join hands and sing Kumbaya!
    Ton up!

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Let's join hands and sing Kumbaya!
    Then we can argue about Glcks

It's a little more complicated than that. In south carolina if you witness a felony as a citizen you have the right to stop them and NOBODY has the right to resist a lawful arrest.
    A right does not impute an obligation.

Another thing anytime someone is brandishing a weapon, no matter where its pointed, your life is in immediate danger if you are within the range that that bullet will accurately travel. Yeah, let them walk and maybe they wont execute one of the people right in front of your eyes or kill some old crippled lady the next day.
    This is all very true and none of it changes my contention that if I have any other optionI am not going to start a firefight. More so a firefight in which I'm going to be out numbered.

If i read a story that someone had to die before a cwp holder acted i would really frown upon them and directly blame them for not stopping it sooner but everyone has morals and only the cwp holder will know if he/she can pull the trigger for whatever reasons.
    The question of whether or not I can pull the trigger has been settled and my morals and I will sleep like a baby tonite knowing that you frown on us

Got to luv all the Monday morning quarterbacking .......

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    Got to luv all the Monday morning quarterbacking .......

Ummmm... today is Friday....
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast