Your thoughts on the Ruger SR9c
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your thoughts on the Ruger SR9c

This is a discussion on Your thoughts on the Ruger SR9c within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I am interested in purchasing my first handgun. I really like the idea of the Ruger SR9c because of the ...

Default Your thoughts on the Ruger SR9c

I am interested in purchasing my first handgun. I really like the idea of the Ruger SR9c because of the ability to conceal carry and also convert it to a full size gun. What are your thoughts about the Ruger SR9c? Which color is better all black or two tone with the stainless slide?

I have the sr9c as me edc. Easy to conceal. No problems after several thousand rounds. I like the look of the stainless.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

Great gun for the price.an glocks as well .

I started with the sr9c then had to go to the sr9 due to needing a full size for work. Loved both never jammed and easy to maintain. Stainless steel is what I chose for the simple fact higher resale if I ever do decide to sell and just personal preference I like the way it looks.

the sr9c is the first handgun i purchased, i did a lot of research before making this choice and i am happy with the purchase. the gun was a great price and feels great in my mind, my opinion is that it is a perfect size gun to both shoot and carry. i went with the all black version because i liked its look better but that is just my personal opinion. i actually was on rugers website and wrote to the CEO saying how happy i was with the gun and i recieved a package the other day from them thanking my for choosing them and in the package was a free hat and sticker, that right there makes me want to support them again even more.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

I also have an SR9c. It eats anything I put in it and it fires every time. I like it a lot. Ruger service is great if you need it.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

I have an SR9C and have about 1000 rounds through it. It is a great gun and I actually enjoy shooting it more than my Glock.

Love mine, and have a couple thousand rounds thru it,no problems so far and dont expect any.
    WOODY!
    Please Bless and Support our Troops.
    Dont Blink, 100 Years Goes Faster Than You Think...

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle1776 View Post
    I am interested in purchasing my first handgun. I really like the idea of the Ruger SR9c because of the ability to conceal carry and also convert it to a full size gun. What are your thoughts about the Ruger SR9c? Which color is better all black or two tone with the stainless slide?
    I have one and think its a darn good gun. No problems whatsoever. My advise when and if you get is to give it a good cleaning before shooting!! HAVE FUN
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

Love mine. It's my EDC. Shoots great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast