Wi posting

Wi posting

This is a discussion on Wi posting within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I was re-reading wi ccw faqs because i had heard someone say that carrying in a posted area will result ...

Default Wi posting

I was re-reading wi ccw faqs because i had heard someone say that carrying in a posted area will result in an automatic forfeiture.
    Current law reads; A person may be subject to a Class B forfeiture if he or she carries a firearm on the property after being notified not to remain on the property or remain with a specific type of firearm.

Now, i know in other states the personnel have to notify you to leave the property, but in liberal wi is the sign automatic notification of this?

They say the sign is the notification, unlike MN where you must be verbally asked to leave and refuse.

IN WI the sign carries the same weight of notification that a verbal notification would.

I knew this state was goofy. Its unfortunate that i will have to conducf business elsewhere.