Is NBC fabricating lies to hopefully curtail sales of Remington arms and ammo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Is NBC fabricating lies to hopefully curtail sales of Remington arms and ammo

This is a discussion on Is NBC fabricating lies to hopefully curtail sales of Remington arms and ammo within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I wouldn't put it past the commie left news agencies to fabricate stories to hurt firearm sales. Read and you ...

Default Is NBC fabricating lies to hopefully curtail sales of Remington arms and ammo

I wouldn't put it past the commie left news agencies to fabricate stories to hurt firearm sales. Read and you decide. I think the anti-gun crowd and power elite are in panic mode and will do nothing short of out right lies to further their anti-gun campaign. Just look what they did in the Martin-Zimmerman case.

Another thing, Bloomberg and Cuomo are fully aboard the micro-stamping train and Remington has threatened to pick up and leave NY if Cuomo signs into law that ridiculous idea. I think Remington should refuse to cooperate and refuse to pay state taxes should it become law. The only way we win this war against our rights is to first refuse to play their game and then if it becomes hardcore then defy with brute force.

Remington Fires First Shot in Round Two of NBC War

Headline: Remington Arms Company threatens to pull plant out of New York in response to Bloomy-backed gun bill
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Microstamping won't work. And maybe the DHS is ordering all that .40S&W ammo so they don't have to trace the ammo later.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

NBC's broadcasting has been bereft of anything recognizable as journalism for quite some time. No one there even attempts to hide their radical left stance anymore. Between carrying the torch for the uberliberals and serving as Obama's campaign network, something like this isn't even uncommon.

Fortunately for Remington, no one will see the show.....at their best, "Rock Center's" viewers are just over 5 million, and normally around 2 million. Bill O'Reilly's 4am rerun does better than that LOL. And that's cable vs network...sad, so sad. Chet Huntley and David Brinkley are definitely rolling in their graves.

Anywhere else, those kinds of ratings would get a show canned. But NBC News is so desperate they will take anything they can get. MSNBC's ratings are so low that they really shouldn't even bother.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Journalism has been missing from NBC for a long time. Agenda mongering is more their style. But then that is the case with most of the network "news" shows.

It's unfortunate for the conservative movement that the liberal movement hasn't only taken over the education of our children but also controls the main stream media, which is agenda driven. This makes the battle to save and protect the US constitution a little tougher to fight. But not impossible. The progressive liberals have been successful at taking over a once respected political party that stood for free markets and small government. After all liberals can't expose themselves for what they really stand for. They have successfully hidden themselves behind the mask of the democrat party. As President Reagan stated "i did not leave the Democrat Party it left me". The republican party is under invasion by RINO's. The republican party is vulnerable and the times is right for conservative to take a page out of the liberal play book and take over an established political party.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Microstamping won't work. And maybe the DHS is ordering all that .40S&W ammo so they don't have to trace the ammo later.
    Agreed and I am sure all of us on this forum know that so why wouldn't these lame brain politicos realize it? They sure are digging deep to combat the 2A.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."

I would like someone to answer me why the commie left politicians and media trying so desperately to undermine the 2A? Who is it giving the orders? Rothschilds? Rockefellers? British Royalty? Enslaving nations of the U.N.? I think we are the last bastion of freedom and stand in the way of their new world order agenda.

Here is another story on NBC and Blake "Shameless" Shelton.

Blake Shelton to Quit “The Voice” Over NBC Remington Hit Piece?

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    I would like someone to answer me why the commie left politicians and media trying so desperately to undermine the 2A? Who is it giving the orders? Rothschilds? Rockefellers? British Royalty? Enslaving nations of the U.N.? I think we are the last bastion of freedom and stand in the way of their new world order agenda.
    (Trying to be careful since this is not the political forum) You are on the right track, just the wrong hemisphere. The "orders" are being given within our own country. Those wanting to take us down are people you see whenever you turn on the TV. For us to become part of "the new world order", we must become soft and pliable. Here are quotes from men smarter than me that tell the story:

[The disarming of citizens] has a double effect, it palsies the hand and brutalizes the mind: a habitual disuse of physical forces totally destroys the moral [force]; and men lose at once the power of protecting themselves, and of discerning the cause of their oppression. -- Joel Barlow, "Advice to the Privileged Orders", 1792-93

The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, short swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other types of arms. The possession of unnecessary implements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to foment uprisings. -- Toyotomi Hideyoshi, dictator of Japan, August 1588

"One of the ordinary modes, by which tyrants accomplish their purposes without resistance, is, by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms." -- Constitutional scholar and Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them." -- Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story of the John Marshall Court

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so. -- Adolph Hitler, April 11 1942.

Every Communist must grasp the truth, 'Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.' -- Mao Tse-tung, 1938.

To understand where this is coming from, here is a list of goals of the communist party found in Skousen's book, "The Naked Communist".

Here are some more interesting goals.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Right now the attacks on the gun companies are doing little harm. Good luck finding a Kel-Tec. Ruger quit taking orders until they could catch up on their backorders. The other gun companies are making guns at or near maximum capacity. Right now the public is buying as fast as the gun companies can build them.

The problem is the constant attack on the second amendment. I fight this media attack by not watching NBC, ABC, and other channels of that ilk. Each time someone turns them on they get more money from their advertisers. By not watching I reduce their income. If the ratings mean anything I am not alone.
    NRA,
    Armed Citizens Legal Defense Fund
    http://armedcitizensnetwork.org/

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by Caribou View Post
    Right now the attacks on the gun companies are doing little harm. Good luck finding a Kel-Tec. Ruger quit taking orders until they could catch up on their backorders. The other gun companies are making guns at or near maximum capacity. Right now the public is buying as fast as the gun companies can build them.

The problem is the constant attack on the second amendment. I fight this media attack by not watching NBC, ABC, and other channels of that ilk. Each time someone turns them on they get more money from their advertisers. By not watching I reduce their income. If the ratings mean anything I am not alone.
    All the while thinking that it's great that hand guns are flying off the shelves in record numbers... Would personally feel even better if ARs and AKs were as well. Going to be real tough to survive with only a pistol when the bottom falls out.

No, you are not alone. I don't watch any of the mass media outlets and few cable nets either. Every now and then, will sit down with the wife in the living room to discuss this or that, but only for a little bit. She is always watching the same crap the sheeple always watch and can only stand it for a few minutes because my blood pressure starts to rise. Most people have no clue that they are being inundated with propaganda in the news, prime time programming (hello?) and even commercials. Again, it's not just the major networks either. Most of you already know this, but just for kicks some time, go ahead and watch for a while. Ignore the plot (if there is one), the tight little butts, and cleavage shots. Rather than "getting into" the show, stand outside of it and look in. Commercials too. You will see what I mean.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast