Taurus Owners Unite!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Taurus Owners Unite!

This is a discussion on Taurus Owners Unite! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Hello. My name is USN2Pulpit. I own & carry a Taurus PT-709 Slim as my primary carry - and I ...

Default Taurus Owners Unite!

Hello. My name is USN2Pulpit. I own & carry a Taurus PT-709 Slim as my primary carry - and I am not ashamed. I also drive a Chevy pickup, not an Escalade. I have a Tom-Tom, not a Garmin. I buy my Levi's at Wal-Mart, not The Gap. I am "old Navy," but I don't shop at Old Navy.

The reason I mention all this is that I have noticed all the Cadillac owners hatin' on Chevy (or Taurus and other affordable choices). Regardless of price, it must be noted that the PT-709 Slim earned the 2011 Golden Bullseye Award for “Handgun of the Year” in its category by American Rifleman.

Next, I'm going to buy a Taurus PT-738 for summer use! (As one member put it, Taurus = strike one, .380 = strike two, etc.....)

Please take this in good humor everyone - as it is meant!

There is nothing wrong with these guns, Taurus has become a pretty good company. I own 2 different models and will consider another one after I purchase my first Glock. Plus they give you a free 1 year membership to the NRA and come with a lifetime warranty. Im a fan.

I have a Taurus 9mm...I love it.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Thanks for the uniting! I own a Taurus PT 111 Millennium and am proud to have it. It's a great gun and provides a nice, tight grouping. I do prefer Glocks, but will never say a bad thing about Taurus.

i have a pt-111 millennium had it for 10 yrs put about 5000 rounds and no problem what so ever , my dumb azz also tried to clean the firein pin and messed it up i sent it to taurus and they fixed it at no cost to me all i paid was 4.95 to ship it via usps and it only took about 2weeks so yea im a big taurus Fan

taurus 24/7 pro c ds .45 and TCP 738 here. love em both.

In my small collection I own a Taurus 38 special 5 shot capacity revolver & really enjoy it.

I have a Taurus PT1911 for duty carry and a Taurus PT145 for off duty.Excellent guns and I have never had a problem with them

Flanmedic51 Guest

Great post. I have a Taurus PT 845 and will soon have the .22LR kit for it. Its my fun gun. :) Taurus has some great stuff.

I own a PT709SS and a Poly Protector .357. Love both guns. Unfortunatly the Slim is on its way to Miami...again

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast