cleaning solvent
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cleaning solvent

1. cleaning solvent

I was just curious what everyone feels as tho is the best cleaning solvent and best lube. I have used some different ones with poor results thanks everyone

I use Breakfree
    NRA,
    Armed Citizens Legal Defense Fund
    http://armedcitizensnetwork.org/

3. Is that just a solvent or a lube and solvent?

4. I use eezox. One can does everything. It will replace your cleaning solutions and lube. I've been using it for 2 years with great success.

Eezox® Gun Care Products - Order Here - Warren Custom Outdoor

Quote Originally Posted by twoody View Post
    Is that just a solvent or a lube and solvent?
    Cleaner Lubricant Preservative, it is what I use as well. Great stuff.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Depending on the gun I'm cleaning either a good bore cleaner and quality oil (for instance Hopps on an AK shooting dirty Russian ammo), or Breakfree CLP on the M4 or Glock that shoot a little cleaner ammo. If I had to choose only one, it would probably be CLP.
    And no matter the cleaning agent, I think the real answer is elbow grease, brass brushes, toothbrushes, and Q-tips for applying oil or CLP to specific spots. I use one Q-tip saturated in CLP to oil an entire Glock.

Brake cleaner removes carbon deposits better than anything.

Blog Entries
    I use hoppes for the bore. But I don't oil my gun I'm to afraid of gum up lol guess maybe I should but never realy have. Unless I feel a sticky slide. Then I js barely use any. R there any key points I should worry about because I'm not oiling ?

brake cleaner is an idea
    i never cleaned a gun before but i'm going to have to learn how and what to use so i'm all ears here
    thanks for any imput on the matter
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Blog Entries
    What the heck where did this JavaScript come in on my last comment? Lol weird

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast