Public perception of Zimmerman
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Public perception of Zimmerman

This is a discussion on Public perception of Zimmerman within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; The Independent Journal Review ran a Reuters report about the background behind the real George Zimmerman. Have to wonder if, ...

Default Public perception of Zimmerman

The Independent Journal Review ran a Reuters report about the background behind the real George Zimmerman. Have to wonder if, as the mans history comes out, it will have an impact on the public perception of the case.

The Real George Zimmerman - Independent Journal Review
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

I don't see how the guy can get a fair trial. Every Black person in the world feels he is guilty. If they don't put a Black person on his jury they will say it's Racist. How can they pick a Jury? I think he has been tried by the Media. The case should be thrown out.

jameshd is offline CMFWIC

The facts won't matter at all, if it does come to trial. He's already been convicted and tried (in that order) in the media. Facts aren't important a'tall.
    TANSTAAFL

Saw an interview on Fox News with Harvard Professor (and attorney for Orenthal the murdering football player) Alan Derschowitz. He made some interesting points. He says the affidavit in support of the charges should have laid out any evidence needed to substantiate the charge. The prosecutor is not tasked with seeking justice for Martin, but rather must seek justice for all. Thus, a crime must not be overcharged and evidence must not be held like a poker hand.
    Raid!!! Kills bugs dead.

There is no jury member they can obtain that has not heard all the media crap.

those who listened to the lies and doctored up painted image of zimmerman being a racist killer would believe he was but truth be known msmbc hyped up the story and lied about it as well
    what a shame they should be sued for falsifying a story to incite hate and stir up the racists nuts who now want to go out killing innocent whites on count of what sharpton and msmbc are spewing over their network
    gun control is being able to hit your target

I started out keeping an open mind, but as more information comes out, I am leaning towards self-defense here. If you discount the race-baiting, self-interested, hypocritical, attention whores and the dishonest media, I see a good guy trying to do the right thing, who made a less than optimal tactical decision. Unfortunate for all involved, but not criminally liable.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Shoobee is offline Banned

He's back in the slammer again!

:D

Are you going to post this is in every single thread??
    Disclaimer: In no way should any post be deemed legal advice and no such legal advice is being given. All posts are for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as rendering legal advice as no such attorney client relationship is created herein.

Shoobee is offline Banned

The threads might as well be combined.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast