This is the type of Police we have to depend on in Tulsa Oklahoma.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: This is the type of Police we have to depend on in Tulsa Oklahoma.

  1. This is the type of Police we have to depend on in Tulsa Oklahoma.

    It took our Tulsa Police Chief Chuck Jordan three (3) Years to give Capt. King a week off without pay for having sex on duty at our public Tulsa Zoo. This is a good read from our landpress.com
    Gives everone a good view of our Tulsa Police and their leadership.
    Part one:
    Conduct Unbecoming: Tulsa Police Captain, Officer Ensnared in Sex Scandal | This Land Press
    Part two:
    Conduct Unbecoming Part 2 | This Land Press

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,898
    And this has exactly what to do with General Firearms discussion?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    And this has exactly what to do with General Firearms discussion?
    Just pointing out why I am always caring my handgun and have a rifle at ready in home. I can't depend of our dirty worthless Tulsa Police for mine or my family's protection.

  4. #4
    a few bad cops don't make the whole force there bad however it is disconcerting when one sees an officer act in lewd or criminal manner for sure
    gun control is being able to hit your target

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,089
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes:305692
    a few bad cops don't make the whole force there bad however it is disconcerting when one sees an officer act in lewd or criminal manner for sure
    Why didn't the rest of the department push to have the bad officers conduct punished quicker? Or more severely?
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 View Post
    Just pointing out why I am always caring my handgun and have a rifle at ready in home. I can't depend of our dirty worthless Tulsa Police for mine or my family's protection.
    I hate to say it but there are a lot of worse things out there than having sex on the job.

    Having sex on the job is on the lower end of my scale of seriousness when it comes to people not doing their job.

    I do support disciplinary action against police like this though. There are a lot of other people out there such as myself who would do the job without messing around.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Why didn't the rest of the department push to have the bad officers conduct punished quicker? Or more severely?
    In Tulsa the cops close ranks quickly when it's one of their own who did something wrong. As you can tell the Chief of Police was willing to just over look it, till the woman went public and this after she first contacted him. A little goggle search will tell about Tulsa dirty cops having a Federal Grand Jury needed to get some of them sent to prison. Hey we just had two Tulsa cops shoot an unarmed woman two times each. And trying to say she said she had a gun. The woman spoke NO English and was drunk. Her family is suing the City of Tulsa and both stupid Tulsa cops.

  8. #8
    I don't wish it to seem that I think what the cop did was ok, but he did not do much of anything differant than a good portion of the civilian people do, yes he was a cop but so what if he was banging a girlfriend while on duty, our secret service was banging a bunch of them, a former president, was getting hummers in the white house, and probably have been for a while, and god knows what the rest of our police and government is up to, and useing our money to do it, other than getting us into wars that should not never have happened, and here's somebody all torn up over a cop getting laid, sorry lets worry about something that we can change

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,089
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleshooter474:305710
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Why didn't the rest of the department push to have the bad officers conduct punished quicker? Or more severely?
    In Tulsa the cops close ranks quickly when it's one of their own who did something wrong. As you can tell the Chief of Police was willing to just over look it, till the woman went public and this after she first contacted him. A little goggle search will tell about Tulsa dirty cops having a Federal Grand Jury needed to get some of them sent to prison. Hey we just had two Tulsa cops shoot an unarmed woman two times each. And trying to say she said she had a gun. The woman spoke NO English and was drunk. Her family is suing the City of Tulsa and both stupid Tulsa cops.
    Curious why she came out with it? Is she claiming rape?
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 View Post
    Just pointing out why I am always caring my handgun and have a rifle at ready in home. I can't depend of our dirty worthless Tulsa Police for mine or my family's protection.
    Police have virtually no legal burden to protect individuals or families. It's good that you are prepared to defend yourself and your family. Whether the cops where you live are dirty or not is irrelevant if you realize protecting you is not their job. This point is what most AG people fail to grasp.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •