4-year-old fires handgun in Alaska pawn shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

4-year-old fires handgun in Alaska pawn shop

This is a discussion on 4-year-old fires handgun in Alaska pawn shop within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Are you freakin' kidding me? How the hell did this boy get his hands on a loaded store employee handgun? ...

Default 4-year-old fires handgun in Alaska pawn shop

Are you freakin' kidding me? How the hell did this boy get his hands on a loaded store employee handgun? Thank God no one was killed or injured. Some serious negligence going on here. If I were that boys father that employee would have a new addition to his rectum. This is the kind of crap that makes us responsible gun owners look like total incompetent butt heads.

4-year-old fires handgun in Alaska pawn shop - Yahoo! News
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Yeah, you would think someone needs to be held accountable for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by USN2Pulpit View Post
    Yeah, you would think someone needs to be held accountable for this one.
    Agree wholeheartedly
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    If I were that boys father that employee would have a new addition to his rectum.

4-year-old fires handgun in Alaska pawn shop - Yahoo! News

Why would you only hold the employee at fault? The firearm could have been under the counter. The father should have been paying attention to his son so that incident could have been stopped before it happened.

Guns don't kill people... ignorance and carelessness do!

This is NOT the kind of publicity the 2nd Amendment needs. Oh geez oh man oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisiblefiend View Post
    Why would you only hold the employee at fault? The firearm could have been under the counter. The father should have been paying attention to his son so that incident could have been stopped before it happened.
    Firearm should have been properly secured so that it wasn't accessible to unauthorized persons. Having a gun stashed under a counter in a "customer accessible" area is NOT the right thing to do.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Oh whoops! There's my handgun!

i don't know which to blame parent or employee
    i would say both at fault but the owner of the gun i would think should always be mindful of where their gun is and who might gain access to it
    i worked at a store and the owner kept his gun under the counter by the register but it was gated off to the public and no child could get reach to it
    gun control is being able to hit your target

"The whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought...by the year 2050, at the very latest, not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation as we are having now...Orthodoxy means not thinking-not needing to think."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast