Here is an excellent article on the travon martin case and "Stand Your Ground" law
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Here is an excellent article on the travon martin case and "Stand Your Ground" law

This is a discussion on Here is an excellent article on the travon martin case and "Stand Your Ground" law within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Stand Your Ground, America - Peter Ferrara - Townhall Conservative Columnists - Page 1 I think that many innocent people ...

Default Here is an excellent article on the travon martin case and "Stand Your Ground" law

Stand Your Ground, America - Peter Ferrara - Townhall Conservative Columnists - Page 1

I think that many innocent people will be hurt or worse when George Zimmerman is exonerated.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Disagree with he unfair statement that more people will die if Zimmerman is freed. Similar statements came from Brady Campaign when FL wanted to pass concealed carry, "their will be blood in the streets, gunfights, none of which has taken place, in fact every state that allows carry has had a reduction of crime of one type or another even though population may have increased. Although Texas just passed the Castle Doctrine, I have always had the right to self defense at home or away. At home I chose not to retreat, on the street, smarts dictates that I be aware of my surroundings and avoid, if at all possible, a conflict situation. The Law is not the problem, the law when read and understood stands the test of any intelligent read. My two cents, but with or without the law enter my home without my permission, with intent on robbery or harm to myself or my family you will have a possible lethal issue. On the streets, will try to avoid, but if myself or my family is unable to avoid the problem you may still have a lethal response. Peace, Love, Colt 45.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Disagree with he unfair statement that more people will die if Zimmerman is freed. Similar statements came from Brady Campaign when FL wanted to pass concealed carry, "their will be blood in the streets, gunfights, none of which has taken place, in fact every state that allows carry has had a reduction of crime of one type or another even though population may have increased. Although Texas just passed the Castle Doctrine, I have always had the right to self defense at home or away. At home I chose not to retreat, on the street, smarts dictates that I be aware of my surroundings and avoid, if at all possible, a conflict situation. The Law is not the problem, the law when read and understood stands the test of any intelligent read. My two cents, but with or without the law enter my home without my permission, with intent on robbery or harm to myself or my family you will have a possible lethal issue. On the streets, will try to avoid, but if myself or my family is unable to avoid the problem you may still have a lethal response. Peace, Love, Colt 45.
    I cannot speak to how the op meant that comment, but I agree, for the reason that I believe race riots will result in many innocent people being hurt or killed.

Overall I've seen nothing to substantiate the prosecutions charges and believe that the politically motivated prosecution of a man simply to appease a racial minority is atrocious. Specially when that minority was roused to such a vicious frenzy through outright lies, manipulation of facts and the manufacturing of libelous national news.

As to rioting .................... they loot and burn their own neighborhoods

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

it's only the ignorant and racist fools that may go on a rampage if zimmerman is exonerated as they try to seek vengeance for what they were led to believe was a race hate crime
    chances are those who do were racists from the get go and just want to use that case to justify their own willingness to harm folks they so ignorantly despise
    gun control is being able to hit your target

This reminds me of the Mary Phagan murder.

I think this Florida prosecutor thinks of herself in a "Hugh Dorsey" type of scenario.

I believe she should be thinking of "Mike Nifong" instead!

-Doc

Angry

...tell me about i live in Miami and i already can feel like things are getting tense...well go ahead i have my ccp...dont tread on me...a Nam Vet..!!

I tried to read the article but the ads kept covering it up until I finally gave up on it. I know that you have to have advertisers to pay for the Internet but some get carried away.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Excellent article. Well worth the time to read it.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

This will be L.A all over again, I need not say more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast